McGraw-Hill Teams Up With Sun Microsystems In Free Promotion
- Sun, ARM alignment simplifies Java handset development. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;7/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p17
Reports on the partnership of Sun Microsystems Inc. and ARM Ltd. to optimize applications for wireless handsets. Market share of ARM in providing processor chips for wireless devices; Advantage of the agreement for both companies; Information on J2ME mobile information device technology.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/25/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the partnership between the instructional materials provider McGraw-Hill Education and the non-profit organization Technical Education Research Centers Inc. (TERC) for the distribution of TERC's "EMPower Math" series of publication in the U.S.
- Companies Pursue Partnerships for New Offerings. // Educational Marketer;4/22/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the trend in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. wherein firms are forming partnerships due to tight fiscal conditions and rapid market changes. It mentions three partnerships which are McGraw-Hill Education and social learning platform provider ePals, Amplify...
- Mail bonding. Hurley, Hanna // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p21
Reports that Bridgewater Systems and Sun Microsystems-Netscape Alliance agreed to integrate their services to facilitate electronic technology services. Advantages of integrating Bridgewater's WideSpan system with Sun-Netscape's platform; How the lightweight directory access protocol was used...
- EDS, Sun aim high with partnership. Musich, Paula // eWeek;7/16/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p14
Reports the partnership of Electronic Data Systems Corp. and Sun Microsystem Corp. for computer software promotion in the United States. Reflection of trends in the information technology; Union of producers and service providers of information technology; Program on Web site developments.
- The stage is now set for AOL, but success isn't certain. Tebbe, Mark // InfoWorld;03/29/99, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p31
Comments on the partnership formed between America Online Inc. (AOL) and Sun Microsystems Inc. Challenges encountered by AOL; Potential benefits of the partnership; Market opportunities for the partnership.
- ARM Looks to Sun. Morrison, Gale // Electronic News;7/2/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 27, p26
Provides information on the collaboration between ARM Ltd. of Cambridge, England and Sun Microsystems Inc. of Palo Alto, California. Objective of the collaboration in the wireless communication industry; Forecast on the industry by 2003; Success of ARM in the semiconductor industry.
- Short Takes. // Network World;12/2/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p39
Reports that Lucent and Sun Microsystems have expanded their agreement to bundle their products for wireline and wireless service providers. Details of the business agreement; Regions covered by the agreement.
- Fujitsu and Sun to Merge Servers. McMillan, Robert // InfoWorld;6/7/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p22
Sun Microsystems Inc. and Fujitsu Ltd. plan to combine their Sparc-based server product lines by 2006, expanding a long-standing partnership between the two companies. The combined product line, code-named advanced product line (APL) will replace the Sun Fire and Fujitsu PrimePower product...