- STI And TestU Merge To Meld Student Assessment, Management. // Educational Marketer;6/7/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p5
Announces the acquisition of TestU, a supplier of online standardized test preparation materials, by Software Technology Inc. (STI) in the U.S. Statement of Rob Fiance, CEO of STI, regarding the merger of the two companies; Discussion of the business strategy of STI for the educational...
- STI And TestU Merge To Provide Student Assessment And Management Products. // Electronic Education Report;5/28/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the acquisition of TestU, a supplier of online standardized test preparation materials, by K-12 student information software provider Software Technology Inc. Focus of the two entities on the different segments of the K-12 market; Objective of the company to help customers improve...
- New Enterprise To Offer Students SAT Preparation for Free Via the Web. Hoff, David J. // Education Week;06/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p9
Reports that the TestU company announced plans to launch its scholastic aptitude test-preparation (SAT) program on August 1, 2000 for students who enroll on its Web site. Forecast on TestU's SAT-preparation program; Services offered by TestU.
- TestU Adds Test Prep Courses For High School Market To Its Online Exam Help. // Electronic Education Report;10/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p3
Focuses on the efforts of TestU to market its online test preparation product to high school students.
- TestU Debuts Online Test Prep Courses For High School Market. // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p8
Deals with the launching of Excelora, an online test preparation product from TestU.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.