WizeUp Partners With MindEdge, Smarthinking To Extend Reach
- Smarthinking Expands Audience Reach And Raises Capital. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the infusion of capital received by Smarthinking and its partnership with digital services to extend its reach to higher education students.
- WizeUp, Barnes & Noble College Bookstore Team Up On E-Textbooks. // Educational Marketer;03/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the partnership of Barnes & Noble College Bookstores and digital content producer WizeUp to market electronic textbooks and other digital material for college classrooms as of March 2001.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/16/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p8
The article announces that Joel Reiser was appointed as chief financial officer at Smarthinking Inc., an online tutoring and academic support provider in Washington, D.C.
- LEARNINGEXPRESS DISTRIBUTES SMARTHINKING ONLINE TURTORING. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Mar2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, pN.PAG
States that LearningExpress LLC, an online provider of test preparation, basic skills and career guidance materials to libraries, has become the exclusive distributor of SMARTHINKING's online tutoring and academic support instruction in math and writing. Details of the partnership of the two...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/26/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
Reports on news and developments concerning the educational publishing industry in the United States, as of January 26, 2004. U.S. Department of Education's awarding of a contract to RMC Research Corp. to operate the National Center for Reading First Technical Assistance; Harcourt's...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;3/1/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p8
Reports developments related to education in the U.S. as of March 2004. Feature of Lexile Power Vocabulary from the Lexile Framework for Reading in the teacher guides of "Kids Discover" periodical; Initiation of new pricing for post-secondary institutions by Smarthinking; Use of customized...
- The Benefits of 24/1 Online Tutoring. // Distance Education Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p3
The article focuses on the 24/7 online math tutoring services by SMARTHINKING Inc., and the benefits they offered to students. The company accepts students' writing samples and assignments, and provides these students with feedback about their works in 24 hours. SMARTHINKING director for...
- Companies Team Up on Online Tutoring. Roach, Ronald // Black Issues in Higher Education;7/4/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p30
Reports the partnership between SMARTHINKING and Noel-Levitz to provide online retention services to college students in the U.S. beginning September 2002. Benefits of the virtual tutoring platform and retention tracking computer software being offered by the partnership; Factors that improve...
- A Tour of Online Tutors. Branzburg, Jeffrey // Tech & Learning;Mar2004, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
Reviews several Internet tutoring services. Brainfuse from Trustforte Educational Services; vTutor from Elluminate Inc.; Smarthinking from SMARTHINKING Inc.