EMC Finds New Buyer For DEI, Will Focus Only On Publishing
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½ // Educational Marketer;11/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of educational media providers Digital Excellence Inc. and Precision Powerhouse Inc. by media manufacturer Advanced Duplication Services Inc. in Minnesota. As part of the agreement, Dick Stevens of Digital and Dan Piepho of Precision will remain as...
- Digital Excellence Sale Is Off; No Word On Possibility of Future Sale. // Educational Marketer;07/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the decision of EMC Corp. to terminate its plan to sell Digital Excellence Inc.
- EMC creates new tier of information storage and retrieval. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jun96, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p101
Reports that EMC Corp. has inaugurated Extended-Online Storage Systems. Contact information.
- Great expectations. McIntyre, Douglas A. // FW;5/23/95, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p10
Reports that EMC Corp. compensated investors for the risk they undertook better than any other company. EMC's strong compounded annual return between 1989 and 1994.
- EMC upgrades Symmetrix server. Titch, Steven // Telephony;6/24/96, Vol. 230 Issue 26, p3
Features an upgraded server from EMC Corp. Technical aspects.
- Intelligent storage for content delivery. Dancer, Helen // Australian Personal Computer;Mar1997, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on developments at computer firm, EMC Corp. Shifting of attention toward open systems computing; Plans to support the general trend towards Internet-borne transactions; Natural corollary to the trend towards consolidation of corporate data and the need for such tools to manage.
- Give 'em what they want. Verespej, Michael A. // Industry Week/IW;11/04/96, Vol. 245 Issue 20, p61
Features the customer strategy by EMC Corp. which increased its sales and profits. Details of its relationship with its customers; Comment by Michael Ruettgers, chief executive officer and president of EMC Corp.; Revenue figures for the company; Changes made by Ruettgers in the company.
- EMC moves into servers. G.D. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/15/96, Vol. 126 Issue 16, p96
Reports on the introduction of EMC Media Server video server by EMC Corporation. How the Media Server came about; Comments from Gil Press, EMC's marketing manager; Details on trial project.
- Far and array. // Electronic Design;09/02/97, Vol. 45 Issue 19, p80H
States that CLARiiON is offering the VF2000 Disk Array. Information on the storage system; Features of the system; Design of the system; Contact information.