NFMA Eyes Disclosure for Short-Term Variable, Fixed-Rate Debt
- NFMA Sets Up Short-Term Debt Panel; Maco Issues Paper. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p4
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' project to develop recommended disclosure practices for variable-rate and other short-term bonds in the United States. Concerns of institutional investors on the growth in the volume of variable rate and other short-term debt; United...
- NFMA issues housing disclosure guidelines, plans policy paper. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p4
Reports on the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' (NFMA) plan to issue a position paper on the US Securities and Exchange Commission's secondary market disclosure rules. NFMA's release of its proposed disclosure guidelines for housing bonds; NFMA's concern about municipal issuers or...
- NFMA Releases Final GO Disclosure Guidelines for Issuers. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/7/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31280, p4
Reports that National Federation of Municipal Analysts has released final recommendations on the best disclosure practices for general obligation bonds and tax-supported debt in December 2001. Changes in the revised recommendations from an earlier draft issued in May 2001; Major sections of the...
- NFMA Issues Final Best Practices for Toll Roads. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32195, p5
Reports that the National Federation of Municipal Analysts has issued its final paper on best disclosure practices for toll road financings in the U.S. Encouragement for municipal issuers to disclose more information about toll road projects before issuing bonds so that analysts and investors...
- NFMA Disclosure Guidelines Online. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/04/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30947, p4
Informs that the United States-based National Federation of Municipal Analysts has posted its revised recommended disclosure practices for housing revenue bonds on its Web site.
- Group sets disclosure guidelines. Kennedy, Dina // American City & County;Jan2000, Vol. 115 Issue 1, p8
Reports that adequate disclosure in the municipal securities market remains an issue for the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA). Highlights of NFMA draft papers on the issue; Recommendations of the Hospital Paper; Industry comment generated by the Land Secured Finance Paper; Focus...
- NFMA Publishes Best Practices, But Has Anyone Noticed? Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30930, p7
Reports lack of interest among issuers of the land-secured bond deals to adopt the practices set by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in the United States. Optimism for the positive impact of the policies; Ignorance of investors on the existence of the standards; Need for strict...
- MSRB Forum debates disclosure for dirt bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p4
Reports on the support for the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' efforts to develop a set of best practices for bond issuers in the United States. Improvement of secondary market disclosure for land-based financings.
- NFMA to Begin Survey of Members' Practices Next Month. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p4
Reports the plans of the United States National Federation of Municipal Analysts to begin survey on members' disclosure practices. Questions contained in the survey; Concerns of issuers and bond lawyers on the effect of audit disclosure on prices and liquidity; Purpose of the survey.