- Q&A. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p7
Answers questions by Britain-based furniture manufacturers. Avoiding customer complaints about products; Customer's right to redress; Informing customer of defects.
- Smile and you will get more happy, smiling customers. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p5
Presents guidelines on how to approach customers when selling furniture. Terms to avoid saying; Things to keep in mind;Tips on how to greet the customer.
- Point-of-view retailers. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p72
Focuses on the selling styles of furniture retailers in the United States. Assessment of the sales-oriented orientation of salespeople; Reinforcement of the idea of comfort and style; Ways of listing prices.
- Bed shopping. Austin, Jo // Cabinet Maker;8/19/2005, Issue 5452, p28
Discusses the availability, prices and selling techniques of selected chains on furniture industry in Great Britain. Determination of the sales advice and information; Aspect of buying a new divan; Inclusion of pricing information based on current price and original state price.
- The selling process begins with effective questions. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p80
The article discusses the selling process of marketing with effective questions for the clients. Selling process starts with questions designed to build rapport and ends with the most important question of all. Questions are a basic tool of the trade for the successful bedding sales associate...
- Highlights from past installments. // Furniture/Today;10/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p80
The article overviews a sales training that available online at www.beddingtoday.com. This training is the part of the installment of Mattress Retailing 101 for bedding sales associates. It outlines the selling process and marketing of the product. Furthermore, the training explains how to sell...
- August trading. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p34
Compares the sales performance of furniture industry on July 2005 and August 2004 in London, England. Growth of sales in July; Sales volume in August 2004; Average sales value for July 2005.
- Mystery Shopper: Lincoln. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p8
Presents a chart depicting evaluation of furniture stores in Great Britain. Acknowledgment and approach of a store; Selling skills of a store; Product knowledge of a store. INSET: Top Tips.
- Simbeck goes public with direct sell. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p4
Reports on the initiative of direct selling from traditional cabinet firm Simbeck Furniture in Great Britain.