- Wade's Shaker legacy. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Introduces the Shaker inspired Legacy collection by Wade Furniture company in the United States.
- Buoyant's Ikea factory up for grabs as Wade completes deal. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p2
Reports on Bouyant's plans to continue with the sale of a furniture factory in Great Britain, after Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the firm.
- Wade blames retailers for its consumer sale. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p1
Focuses on the sale of Wade Furniture Group's consumer division to John Payne.
- Wade cashback draw. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p2
Reports the launching of consumer cashback promotion by Wade Furniture. Purpose of the promotion; Details on the cashback promotion.
- Wade ready for Buoyant trio deal. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the upholstery businesses of Buoyant, Oakland Fairfax and Cintique. Remarks from Charles Wade, Wade chairman; Continuation of the operations of the three companies.
- Wade brings French lines to market. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p85
Introduces the market solid-wood case goods from French manufacturers by Wade Furniture in the United States.
- Wade snaps up Delcor. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p4
Reports on the acquisition of upholstery retailer and manufacturer, Delcor, by Wade Furniture Group. Number of Delcor stores in Great Britain; Rebranding and repositioning of Delcor; Addition of Delcor to Wade's Multiyork retail operation.
- Landmark: no more surprises. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p7
Comments on developments in British retail, including developments at Landmark and Wade Furniture Group.
- Wade names new chiefs at Buoyant and Celebrity. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p2
Reports on the executive appointments made by Wade Furniture Group, as part of its effort to restore Buoyant and Celebrity to profitability in 1999. Executives appointed; Performance of Wade's three holdings.