- C-T goes for the coordinated approach. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that Outline Upholstery and Creative Upholstery launched a range of house furnishings to coordinate with furniture from outside suppliers.
- New products: Sofas/sofabeds. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p10
Features four sofas and sofabeds. Design; Manufacturers; Features; Price; Delivery.
- In the hotseat. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p10
Presents sofas vying for the DuPont Furniture Awards 1998. Includes the Savannagh designed by David Gascoigne; Matisse from Designer's Choice; Struan from Artistic Upholstery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p10
Features several sofas. John Sankey's Langtry sofa in bezant gold fabric; Burghclere plain upholstered back and arms with bold cushion covers; Stylish and contemporary Pichhola sofa.
- New products: Focus on Savoy Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p11
Features three sofas. Description of the sofas; Retail price; Delivery time.
- Measure, measure, measure, measure. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p33
Advises furniture retailers not to sell a sofa to anyone who cannot produce door measurements.
- 12 options for night & day. // Australian House & Garden;Sep97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p70
Highlights sofas which may be used for sitting or sleeping on. Features of Montague Miner's day bed; Size of the Apartment two seater sofa by Moran; Description of colors and themes used.
- Sofa make-over. Borcherding, Cathy // Better Homes & Gardens;Mar1996, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p180
Presents ways to make an old sofa look brand-new. Addition of a skirt to disguise wear marks on the bottom edge of the sofa; Replacing the side panels of threadbare box seat cushions with fabric that contrasts with the sofa's primary pattern; Replacing the welt with another in a contrasting color.
- Climb inside an Aiken. Petkanas, Christopher // House Beautiful;May96, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on Aiken sofas. Description; Popularity.