Bernhardt praises success of oak cabinet range
- Keveryn leaves Bernhardt. // Furniture/Today;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p4
Reports the resignation of Mike Keveryn as vice president of residential case goods sales at Bernhardt Furniture in North Carolina.
- Bernhardt opens in L.A. Mart. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p74
Reports on Bernhardt Furniture's opening of a showroom on the first floor of the L.A. Mart in Los Angeles, California. Ribbon-cutting ceremony during the L.A. Mart's Spring Gift & Home Furnishings Market and Spring Christmas Show to end on April 11, 2003.
- Bernhardt buys plant for Martha line. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the acquisition of a furniture plant by Bernhardt Furniture Co. in Lenoir, North Carolina. Focus on handling the Martha Stewart Signature Line of furniture; Expansion of the plant; Addition of employees to the workforce.
- Bernhardt dresses Odeon in finery. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p5
Reports the launch of the Odeon collection of living, dining and bedroom furniture by Bernhardt. Design of the collection; Materials used; Features of the furniture.
- lounge seating:. // Contract;Dec2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p90
A list of top ranking lounge seating furniture companies is presented including Bernhardt Furniture Co., Knoll Inc., and Herman Miller Inc.
- European traditional. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p42
The article offers information on various European-style furniture including the dining table from Bernhardt Furniture Co., the Italian-inspired dresser from Magnussen Home Furnishings Inc., and the Oui Oui sofa from Caracole by Schnadig.
- First UK gallery devoted to US firm Bernhardt. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p3
Focuses on the Furniture Gallery's opening of its first gallery in Great Britain devoted to United States manufacturer Bernhardt.
- Bigger, better, Bernhardt. Loukin, Andrea // Interior Design;Aug98, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p64
Describes a showroom opened by Bernhardt during NeoCon 1998. Design of the showroom; Comments on the design.
- Redif takes over Bernhardt in UK. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p6
Reports that London, England-based retailer Turkesh Redif has taken control of the British operation of Bernhardt, an American furniture company. Background on Bernhardt's agency agreement with its former retailer David Langford; Redif's plan for the company.