Parker Knoll Fabrics heads for the nursery
- PK fabric is a runner-up. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p2
Reports on the recognition won by Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpaper at the Your Home Awards in Great Britain. Commendation for the company's Miradoro collection.
- PK at home with leather. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p3
Features the English Leather Collection of Parker Knoll launched at the 2000 Parker Knoll At Home show that includes chairs, sofas and suites in several designs.
- Shop window for Parker Knoll upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p5
Features the new line of upholstery designs introduced by Parker Knoll as of August 2002.
- Parker Knoll clocks up record NEC show performance. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p4
Reports on Parker Knoll's cabinet and upholstery product launchings. Increase in company sales; Features of the Chelsea suite chair; Additions to the Nathan cabinet line.
- Parker Knoll finds a way. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p3
Reports on the naming of a street in Great Britain after Parker Knoll. Base of Parker Knoll's sales and marketing departments.
- Your news and views. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p33
Announces the additional members of Wycombe, England-based Parker Knoll's 25 Years club. Hedley Wright; Steve Perfect; Tim Povey; Martin Jourdan; Paul Cooper; Paul Coe.
- PK goes for classic chesterfield. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p3
Highlights furniture from Parker Knoll. Rhodes sofa; Camberley chair; Hampstead manual recliner; Drop leaf desk in the oak House of Tudor range.
- Sixties revival. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2003, Issue 5365, p7
Introduces Parker Knoll Ltd.'s 1960s-themed furniture unveiled at the Furniture Show in Great Britain.
- Parker Knoll TV advertising gets under way. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
Presents information on an advertising campaign by the Parker Knoll company. Focus of the campaign; Identification of products to be advertised; Comments from Chris Warren, sales and marketing director.