- Personally speaking. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p28
Presents results of an upholstered furniture examination by `Good Housekeeping' magazine readers in England. Upholstery design; Practical functions of upholstery with unusual design; Comments on the easycare fabric.
- Piece of the action. Pope, Suzy // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p17
Discusses the growing popularity of the action upholstery in Great Britain. La-Z-Boys furniture featured in the television program `Friends'; Parker Knoll's development of a recliner mechanism in the Kendal sofa; Radford Furniture Co.'s importation of motion furniture from Action Lane; Factors...
- NEW AT MARKET: STATIONARY UPHOLSTERY. // Furniture/Today;3/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p78
Presents upholstered furniture launched in the market in the United States. Features; Physical description; Pricing.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p10
Presents some upholstered furniture from different manufacturer. Alstons' Baltimore antique pine arm facings and bun feet; Asti range from Royams; SEB Upholstery's Memphis range; Raffles from Peter Guild.
- Quality checklist: Upholstered furniture. Seymour, Liz // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct94, Vol. 72 Issue 10, pZ15
Presents a checklist to test upholstered furniture like sofas and chairs.
- Art Park at your service. // Australian House & Garden;Mar1997, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p153
Reports on made-to-order upholstered furniture available from Art park in Australia. Contact information.
- Upholstery sources see good activity with West. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p36
The article provides an overview of the performance of upholstery manufacturers at the Las Vegas Market show in Nevada. Fairmont Designs has launched a major entry in case goods and upholstery in a livable lodge look. Stylus U.S. sales manager Gary Okrusko points out the popularity of the...
- Mfrs. show off new stuff. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p26
Features several leather-covered stationary upholsteries in San Francisco, California. Includes the Bassett Furniture leather collection; Vladimir Kagan's Matinee Day Bed from the American Leather; Agusta, a microfiber entry from Omnia Leather.
- Upholding upholstery. // Architectural Digest;Dec95, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p202
Focuses on Luigi Serpico's upholstered furniture. Serpico's training in furniture-making.