New Year cheer for Homestyle and Allders
- Furnishings boost Allders. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p4
Reports that Allders' sales increased by 11.6 percent by January 11, 1997, due to the demand for home furnishings. Statistics of Allders' total sales.
- Bolton Allders celebrates first year. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p7
Announces the first year anniversary celebration of Allders at Home in Horwich, Bolton. Size of the outlet; Ian Sparkes as company manager.
- Shares jump at GUS as sales figures look up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of GUS PLC in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Homestyle; Increment in the shares of GUS; Bid received by Minerva Property Group for Allders PLC.
- MediaCom wins 10m Pounds Homestyle. Storey, Justine // Marketing Week;1/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p13
Reports that MediaCom LLC has won the consolidated media buying and planning business for Homestyle, which comprises household brands such as Harveys Furnishings, Rosebys, Knightingales and Fabric Warehouse. Value of the account; Details of Homestyle's purchase of Harveys in 2000; Financial...
- THE WEEK 02.09.05. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Kinds of warranties for Allders PLC customers; Publication of a real-time prices for plastic raw materials by online forum plasticker.de; Launch of an online professional guidance for Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom...
- Allders' profit loss. // Housewares;Apr93, Issue 97, p2
Reports on the pre-interest profit loss of department store and duty and tax free shops group Allders. Drop in department store sales; Loss of a duty free contract in Sydney; Effect of the opening of the two shops; Launching of the At Home with Allders format; Subject of a management buyout...
- Alders: Sales ahead 39%. // Housewares;Jul/Aug97, Issue 135, p4
Reports the Allder's increase in sales and operating profit from continuing operations.
- Allders changes approach. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Allders plans to revise the format of some department stores it has acquired from C and A in Great Britain as of February 2001.
- Profits slip at Allders. // Housewares;Jan/Feb96, Issue 124, p3
Reports on a decline in the full-year pre-tax profits for 1995 at department store Allders.