Three good throws in a row from Early's of Witney
- Failed Early's had not made a profit for years. // Cabinet Maker;4/26/2002, Issue 5284, p4
Reports the failure of Early's of Witney to make profits since 1998. Amount of company debt; Estimation of the amount of losses until the date of liquidation; Increase in the pre-tax loss of the company.
- `The bedroom's still a price-driven commodity market'. // Home Furnishings;May95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p44
Discusses Keith Slater's role in revitalizing the British blanket company Early's of Witney. Professional background; Problems in the bedlinen industry; Description of the company's blankets; Popularity of woven products; Packaging improvements; Efforts to expand overseas.
- New head for Early's. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p4
Announces the appointment of Richard Tilt as managing director and Sue Moore as head of marketing and product development at blanket manufacturer Early's.
- Quiltex to build up Early's brand. // Cabinet Maker;3/1/2002, Issue 5276, p3
Reports the acquisition of Early's by Quiltex. Plans of Quiltex in improving factory in Oxfordshire; Dismissal of employees in sales and administration; Relocation of the factory in the Witney area.
- Bold, sculptural shapes and echoes of the near and distant past give these pieces their strong... Shaw, Sarah // House Beautiful;May96, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p28
Features house furnishings. Description; Pricing; Designers; Contact information.
- Beautiful finds. // House Beautiful;May96, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p140
Features several house furnishings for sale in the United States. Description; Background history; Contact information.
- Pinboard. Hillier, Rose-Marie // Australian House & Garden;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p33
Presents home furniture in Australia. Door handles; Chairs; Lounge Pyjamas.
- Untitled. // Country Living;Sep93, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p25
Features classic country home furnishings for sale. Lamps; Chairs; Tables; Rugs; Paintings; Gas range; Cabinet; Plate rack; Maple bowls.
- SHOP ALERT. // Country Living;Jan2004, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p17
Presents information on Paris Flea Market, a stylish home emporium in Savannah, Georgia.