Coleman in court appearance
- Decoro/Coleman case begins. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2002, Issue 5316, p1
Reports on the court trial between upholstery manufacturer Decoro Co. and agent Stuart Coleman in Great Britain.
- Coleman case ends. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p4
Reports on final ruling on the lawsuit against former Decoro agent Stuart Coleman in Great Britain. Overview on the firm's case on upholstery flammability problem; Charges of false trade description against Coleman; Arguments raised by Coleman to the Magistrates Court.
- Coleman case continued. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p3
Reports that former Decoro agent Stuart Coleman will appear before Cardiff Magistrates later in April 2000, following the adjournment of his court case early in the month.
- DeCoro debuts high-end leather. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p32
Introduces the collection of leather sofas from DeCoro in the United States. Aim of the design for North American consumers; Interest of retailers on the collection; Consideration of the company in the selection of dealers.
- Campbell leading DeCoro motion production. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;9/29/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on Rocky Campbell's appointment as director of motion upholstery operations for DeCoro.
- Ricci revives DeCoro Making leather upholstery in Cambodia. // Furniture/Today;12/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that the leather upholstery producer DeCoro Ltd. is set to establish a new factory headed by longtime chief executive officer (CEO) Luca Ricci, as DeCoro Cambodia Ltd. in Cambodia.
- DeCoro launches Web site. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p130
Features the decoro.com Web site of leather upholstery manufacturer DeCoro in High Point, California. Launch of the website; Accessibility of the website; Information about leather types and guidelines for furniture maintenance.
- DeCoro: Value provider. // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p9
Reports the financial performance of DeCoro in the area of leather frame manufacturing in Italy.
- Massive DeCoro plant aims to widen dealer base, speed deliveries. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p18
Reports on the completion of the construction of a two-million-square-foot plant of Italian-owned leather upholstery manufacturer DeCoro in Shenzhen, China. Facility to satisfy demand and alleviate delivery problems; Expected increase in container loads per day; Number of workers to be employed...