E-Sign on the Dotted Line
- CHAPTER 6: The Mechanics of Discipline Without Punishment. Grote, Dick // Discipline Without Punishment;2006, p125
Chapter 6 of the book "Discipline Without Punishment" is presented. It explores the actual procedures and mechanics for implementing effective Performance Improvement Discussions and disciplinary discussions with employees at the Reminder 1 or Reminder 2 level under the Discipline Without...
- What employers need to know about electronic signatures. // HR Specialist: Minnesota Employment Law;Apr2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p7
The article focuses on the factors that employers need to understand about electronic signatures. Topics discussed include the enforcement of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) in 1999, the enactment of the E-SIGN Act by the federal government in 2000, which permits electronic...
- Guess what, John Hancock? // State Legislatures;Apr97, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Discusses the usage of digital signature in commercial and legal relations in the United States. Overview of the Digital Signature Act of Utah; Proposition in several states of electronic transactions of government businesses.
- Digital signatures. Meijer, Alko // UMAP Journal;Spring94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p69
Focuses on digital signatures to take the place of traditional signatures in electronic communication. Symmetric encryption schemes; Asymmetric schemes; RSA system; ElGamal's signature scheme; Further subtleties.
- Digital Signatures Alone Do Not Replace the Act of Signing. Caron, Nancy // Information Executive;Aug2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
Compares the capabilities between the digital and electronic signatures. Differences between the two technologies; Confusion on function and capability; Discussion on the use of digital signatures; Inclusion of the hand written signature and image of the person in e-signatures; Provision of...
- Original or Reproduction? Kent, Norman // American Artist;Oct1965, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p3
The author reflects on distinguishing whether a print for sale is original or not, even if it bears the pencilled signature of the artist.
- STAYING AHEAD OF THE ELECTRONIC CURVE. // CPA Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p8
Discusses issues concerning the electronic signatures. Factors that will increase the need for a practical technological solution to the problem of identification and verification that the signature provides; Issues to consider regarding the security of electronic signatures.
- Fax Signatures. // Futurist;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p10
Discusses the legal consequences concerning signatures in electronic commerce and facsimiles as of September 2000.
- Ill-Gotten Gains. Donovan, Don // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jul2002, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p5
Presents an article on the ignominy of claiming authorship of somebody else's work. Significance of the signature to one's work; Experience of an illustrator on the digital removal of a signature from computerized copies of his work.