Personify debuts single-view CRM platform
- INTRODUCTION: JPSSM SPECIAL ISSUE ON CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT. Leigh, Thomas W.; Tanner Jr., John F. // Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management;Fall2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p259
This section introduces a series of articles on customer relationship management.
- Great Service Is Your Call. Conlon, Ginger // CRM Magazine;Jan2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p8
Introduces a series of articles on customer relationship management.
- The Changing Face of CRM. Conlon, Ginger // CRM Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p10
Introduces a series of articles on the customer relationship management industry.
- 100 Reasons to Read This Issue. Myron, David // CRM Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p10
Explores articles and topics related to customer relations, featured in the June 2005 issue of the periodical "Customer Relationship Management."
- PINT OF VIEW. // CRM Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p50
A quiz concerning customer relationship management is presented.
- CRM failing as it yields one-sided 'relationships' Mitchell, Alan // Precision Marketing;10/31/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p14
Looks on the problems of customer relationship management (CRM) in Great Britain. Absence of market-driven concept in CRM; Need for a major shift in companies' operations; Concept of relationship management from the point of individual sellers.
- Partnering for CRM Success. Conlon, Ginger // CRM Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p6
Introduces a series of articles on costumer relationship management.
- Use of CRM under fire for failing to deliver benefits. // Knowledge Management;Dec2000/Jan2001, p4
Reports on doubts regarding the effectiveness of using customer relationship management in business enterprises. Plan of companies to overhaul customer relationship practices; Importance of customer satisfaction, customer retention and customer loyalty.
- CRM's Dysfunctional Relationship. Conlon, Ginger // CRM Magazine;Nov2004, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p10
Introduces a series of articles which deals with customer relationship management.
- Collaboration is way forward for precise pitching. Mitchell, Alan // Precision Marketing;6/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p16
Discusses the concept of collaborative customer relationship management. Partnership formed by two or more companies to share costs and pool data and insights; Cross-promotion of customer bases.