Reducing Emissions: Can Accessories Help?
- RFID sales poised for growth. // Electronic News;5/22/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2066, p22
Reports on the growth of sales on radio-frequency identification equipment (RFID) in the United States according to Frost & Sullivan. Comparison with other equipment; Prices.
- Correction. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p21
A correction to the survey of digital radio frequency (RF) memories (DRFMs) in the March 2012 issue is presented.
- Radio scintillations in Venus's atmosphere: Application of a... Leroy, Stephen S.; Ingersoll, Andrew P. // Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences;4/1/96, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p1018
Reports that radio scintillations in `Pioneer Venus' radio occultation data were simulated on the assumption of the index of refraction fluctuations in Venus's atmosphere. Responsibility for the scintillations; Comparison of simulated scintillations with data from `Pioneer Venus'; How the shape...
- Network Vector Analyzers Set New Performance Standards. Allan, Roger // Electronic Design;09/18/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p90
Reports that Agilent Technologies Inc.'s PNA series of radio frequency network analyzers improve automation, throughput and ease of use. Other product features; Installation requirements; Price.
- RFID for field identification. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Aug2010, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the radio-frequency-identification (RFID) tags was adopted by Gates Hydraulics, to speed up and simplify identification.
- News Briefs. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the procedures for tightening the skin in face lift procedures without stitching, cutting and bruising. Use of a radio frequency equipment; Improvement of the looseness of the skin around the jaw line and neck; Implications for cosmetic surgery practices.
- What's the worst that could happen? RF communication disasters. Clonts, Michael // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p37
With reference to hijacking of RQ-170 Sentinel drone, stealth aircraft, the article suggests that the engineers should design and test Radio Frequency (RF) communication equipments under extreme worst-case mission conditions in order to reflect the full complexities of real mission environments.
- RFID TRACKING DEVICE. // Concrete Products;Aug2012, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p41
The article evaluates the ST-570-HZ radio frequency identification (RFID) tracking device.
- ICLICKER. // Tech & Learning;Sep2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p43
The article reviews the RF system from Iclicker.