Anesthesia Gets A Dose Of Metrocall
- Wireless E-Mail Options Continue To Grow. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p85
Reports on the plans in the wireless industry to offer options for consumers who want wireless access to their corporate online electronic mail accounts. Metrocall's plan to resell American Mobile's eLink mail service starting June or July 2000; Similar e-mail service to be offered by Arch...
- Metrocall offers messaging management tool. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p19
Announces the commercial availability of the proprietary Integrated Resource Management System of Metrocall Inc. Benefits for corporate users; Product features.
- InPhonic to use Metrocall networking capabilities. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Announces InPhonic Inc.'s agreement to use Metrocall Inc.'s wireless data and messaging applications for Research in Motion Ltd. and Motorola TalkAbout T900 devices.
- Metrocall inks Philadelphia contract. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the competitive bid process won by Metrocall Inc. to deliver wireless communications in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Two-Way SMS To Permeate United States. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/13/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p51
Reports the infiltration of the two-way short messaging services (SMS) by telecommunications companies in the United States. Launch of America OnLine electronic mail and messaging systems in the market; Inclusion of mobile SMS in CDMA phones; Access to the SMS service through wireless phones by...
- It Slices! It Dices! It Doesn't Do Either Very Well! Roach, Mary // Inc.;2001 Inc. Technology 1, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p26
Presents an article on using electronic communication devices that provide the combined services of personal digital assistant, cellular telephone and electronic mail access. Sprint PCS TP-3000 from CNET.com; VisorPhone modules from Handspring; BlackBerry RIM 957.
- Wireless E-Mail Options Abound For Pagers, Wireless Phones. Smith, Brad // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p38
Introduces wireless electronic mail (e-mails) access in the United States. Importance of wireless e-mails; Presentation of the high-speed wireless packet-data radiomodem by Metricom; Features of the wireless Research in Motion devices; Price information; Provision of Internet access services to...
- Metrocall Lands Sporty BMW Deal. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p32
Focuses on the announcement of BMW that Metrocall Inc. is installing an integrated recourse management system at its plant in South Carolina linking its employees via wireless communications. Status of the installation; Primary beneficiary of the service.
- Metrocall Tests On-Campus Network. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p30
Reports that messaging company Metrocall Inc. demonstrated its on-campus wireless networking capabilities at the National Manufacturing Show in March 2001. Description of the product; Target consumers of the product.