Gluing The Pieces Together
- Moving toward mobile content. Conhaim, Wallys W. // Link-Up;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
Focuses on AvantGo Inc., a company which provides mobile content services. How users can access online information services of AvantGo; Details on the interactive information portal of the company for hand-held users; Partnerships of the company with device makers and wireless services;...
- AvantGo partners with Handango. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the partnership between wireless software companies AvantGo Inc. and Handango to sell a range of applications over the wired Internet. Coverage of the applications.
- AvantGo software extends intranets to handhelds. // RCR;03/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p37
Presents information on the AvantGo Web Client and AvantGo Desktop software which extends enterprise applications to handheld computers from AvantGo Incorporated, a mobile computing software company. Information on AvantGo software expanding the reach of corporate intranets and the World Wide...
- Working Wireless. Serva, Sandy // EContent;Jul2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p58
Features AvantGo Inc., a provider of mobile infrastructure software and services in San Mateo, California. Corporations that used AvantGo's products; Partners of AvantGo in the Internet media publishing; Technology that customers are seeking, according to AvantGo Chief Executive Richard Owen.
- AvantGo 2.0 allows handhelds to run apps across platforms. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p36
Reports that AvantGo Inc. released AvantGo 2.0, a solution designed to expand enterprise and Web-based applications to handheld computers. How companies can use AvantGo 2.0; What the solution consist of; Functions of AvantGo 2.0; Features of the solution; Cost of AvantGo 2.0' Communication...
- AvantGo mobile apps go vertical. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;4/15/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p26
Introduces the AvantGo Mobile Inspection targets by the AvantGo Inc. in California. Used in automatic database update; Features of the product; Application of mobile inspection solution.
- Charging for feature-free software could launch a whole new market, kid. Petreley, Nicholas // InfoWorld;02/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p96
Cites the advantages of AvantGo's Web Client over other Web browsers. Low cost; Feature-lacking software product; Display of Web pages in monochrome pixel window; Forms capability; Hypertext markup language (HTML).
- AvantGo puts your intranet in hand. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p51
Evaluates AvantGo Inc.'s AvantGo 2.0 mobile information management software. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; Pros and cons; Pricing; Platforms.
- Going digital. Colford, Paul // MediaWeek;05/08/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, pN30
Looks into the digital future of newspapers. Newspaper partners of AvantGo Inc., a distributor of Internet content to cellular phones; Newspapers that have gone audio; How KnightRidder.com is preparing for the digital future of the industry.