iConverse, Mobilocity Partner
- Middleware game mixed bag. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p1
Examines the state of the wireless middleware industry in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Predictions on the growth of the market for mobile middleware; Deals signed by iConverse company and Visto Corp.; Sale of the assets of Mobilocity company by Wireless Knowledge company.
- Adaptivity takes new path to PDA app development. Dyck, Timothy // eWeek;6/10/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p46
Evaluates the Adaptability 3.1 computer software iConverse Inc. Use of local database to store data; Synchronization of client software based on a timed schedule; Competitive advantage for iConverse.
- Mobilocity targets executives with Blackberry trial. // RCR Wireless News;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p34
Reports on the launch of the Mobile First Step promotion of Mobilocity Inc., in conjunction with Research In Motion's Blackberry Enterprise Edition software that allows executives to test Blackberry email service. Features of the email service.
- MOBILE APPS IN SIGHT. Dyck, Timothy // eWeek;05/07/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p65
Evaluates iConverse Inc.'s iConverse Mobile Studio 2.0 software. Key features; Pros and cons; Price.
- Mobilocity to use AvantGo solution. // RCR;06/05/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p32
Focuses on Mobilocity Inc.'s plan to develop and deliver wireless business offerings to its Global 1000 clients using AvantGo Inc.'s Enterprise solutions.
- Mobilocity introduces lab. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p23
Reports on Mobilocity Inc.'s introduction of its Mobility Lab, designed to develop and evaluate mobile Internet applications and technologies regardless of device or network type.
- IConverse Tackles Publishing to Wireless Devices. McKenzie, Matt // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p8
Reports the efforts of iConverse to address Internet publishing to wireless devices in Massachusetts. Account of the increase in Internet-enabled mobile wireless devices; Features of the iConverse Publishing Server; Product pricing; Concern over the types of content relevant to wireless users.
- Mobilocity partners with Siemens. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p37
Reports on Mobilocity Inc.'s entry into a preferred partnership with Siemens Business Services to provide strategic consulting, systems integration and Wireless Application Protocol development.
- Breakaway goes mobile. Mears, Jennifer // Network World;02/19/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p38
Reports on Breakaway Solutions Inc.'s alliance with iConverse in an effort to expand into the mobile communications market. Terms of the alliance; Applications planned by the companies under the alliance.