- Pixo Cuts Staff, But Doors Remain Open. Bassuener, Kristy // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p8
Reports on the downsizing of Pixo. Denial on the unconfirmed reports on the closure of the company; Product of the company; Investors of Pixo.
- Pixo pictures access beyond today's WAP protocol. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p7
Reports on Pixo Inc.'s development of a software platform for mobile phones.
- PIXO PLATFORM 2.0 INTRODUCED FOR WIRELESS WEB PHONES. // Computer Protocols;Nov2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p2
Features the Pixo Platform 2.0 computer software introduced by Pixo, Inc. for wireless web phones.
- What's New In Chicago This Week? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p142
Highlights the products to be presented at the 2000 PCIA GlobalXChange trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Key features of the VisorPhone wireless telephone attachment from Handspring; Services offered by Pixo.
- GOOGLE/PIXO IMPLEMENT WIRELESS INTERNET SEARCH. // Telephone IP News;Nov2000, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p1
Highlights the partnership of Google Inc. and Pixo Inc. aimed at implementing wireless Internet search capabilities from mobile phones.
- Pixo teams with Snippets. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the partnership between Pixo Inc. and Snippets Software to make Snippets' corporate Intranet and Internet monitoring system available to wireless devices in Cupertino, California.
- Look What's Growing In Silicon Valley. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p36
Provides information on startup wireless companies in the Silicon Valley area in California. @road company; Pixo; Wavespan Corp.
- Pixo uses Conexant platform. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p70
Reports the integration of Pixo software platform with Conexant Systems' hardware platform to create a reference design for GPRS wireless phones in Cupertino, California.
- Pixo On Familiar Turf In Old Apple Digs. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p13
States that Pixo Inc. is leasing an office space on De Anza and Stephens Creek Boulevards in Cupertino, California. Significance of the office space leased; Background information on the company; Accomplishments since January 2000.