- Just How Big is Foodservice? // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
Reports on product development and research division of the Noble & Associates advertising and marketing firm, `Food Channel's used of a variety of methodologies to reconcile grocery and foodservice numbers in a single source. Sources used; Factors that contributed to the difficulty of...
- in brief. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p22
Presents brief news items concerning the food service industry. Appointment of Mike Craft as president of Valley Innovative Services; Foodservice Consultants Society International's launch of a logo to reflect its growing global membership; Appointment of John Zillmer as president of Aramark's...
- FM's 2008 Top 50 Management Companies. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p36
The article lists the top 50 food service management companies in the U.S., including Aramark Corp., Quest Food Management Services Inc., and Kosch Catering & Corporate Dining.
- Scan-dalously Convenient. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on the amenities offered by Dividend$ retail outlet at Miami University which is also the winner of the Best Service Concept award.
- back of the house. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p78
Presents news and developments of interest to the food service industry. Review of the book `How to Repair Food,' by Marina and John Bear; Health benefits of diets high in monounsaturated fat to the heart; Cooking tips; Manchego Chicken Breast recipe.
- Market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Sep2001, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p88
Presents products, ideas and news on food management. Designs of heat cooking process for high quality meat products; Features of the Bizerba SE12l slicer; Convenience of scoop-and-use clarified butter and blends.
- Useful Addresses. Quinlan, Kathryn A. // Food Service Manager;1999, p46
This article offers a list of organizations and associations offered as an information resource where an individual can learn more about food service management.
- The Contest Depot. // Food Management;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p68
The article presents several interesting and fun contests related to food management in the U.S. The contests include the Idaho Potato HappyHour Recipe Contest, A.1 SELLebration of Steak and the Grant from Hobart Center for Foodservice Sustainability. Prizes include money and other cookery...
- KEEPING BEEF ON THE MENU. // Meat Trades Journal;3/2/2012, p20
The article reports that the key issue in the food service industry is keeping beef in the menu.