TOO BIG TO IGNORE: Branded ice cream--the time is now
- Bike-powered ice cream. // Sunset;Sep2012, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p34
The article reviews the mobile ice cream store Peddler's Creamery, located on a tricycle and operated by environmental scientist Edward Belden in Los Angeles, California.
- THREE-WAY. // Cincinnati Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p34
The article offers information on the Learning Kitchen, web site www.bridetobrideboutique.com and Wyoming on the Avenue ice-cream parlour in Ohio. The Learning Kitchen allows cooks to prepare a full day's menu with help from teaching chefs. The web site www.bridetobrideboutique.com allows brides...
- Three new restaurants take top prizes at Ogden Retail Challenge. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/19/2009, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p14
A review is offered for the top three future restaurants in Utah that won during the Ogden Retail Challenge for their innovative concepts including Brixton's Baked Potato, Fendall's Ice Cream and Coops Burgers.
- LISTINGS. // Missoula Independent;8/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p20
The article offers information on several food-related establishments in Missoula, Montana. It mentions the Bagels On Broadway shop, which features 20 varieties of bagel and cream cheese spreads as well as more than 25 varieties of sandwich. It also cites the Cold Stone Creamery which offers ice...
- FOOD SIGNS OF SPRING IN CNY. McCormick, Margaret // Syracuse New Times;4/1/2015, p10
No abstract available.
- Ice cream shop has Italian flair. Bartamen, Ethan // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p32
Features the ice cream and coffee shop, Gelato Da Vinci, owned and managed by Jim Colvin in Indianapolis, Indiana. Factors influencing Colvin to establish the business; Competitive advantage of the establishment; Disclosure of the company's startup cost.
- At the Ice Cream Parlor. Parini, Jay // Chicago Review;Spring1987, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p112
Presents the poem "At the Ice Cream Parlor," by Jay Parini.
- UNDERSTANDING BROCATO'S. Laborde, Errol // New Orleans Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p176
Presents an interview with Angelo Brocato Jr., co-owner of the family business Angelo Brocato's ice cream parlor in New Orleans, California, about the business. History of the business; His experiences in food service; Other products served at the restaurant.
- New eatery set to launch in the valley. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);4/24/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the plans of commercial real estate executive and former casino manager Bret King Lynch to open several Gelato di Roma restaurants in Nevada as of April 2006. Description of the flavor and texture of Gelato ice cream; Plan of Lynch to open the first location in the Parkway Springs...