- Nestle secret global review draws to close. // Marketing Week;7/5/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p10
Reports the completion of a global review of the advertising of Nestle Corp. food industry. Realignment of accounts from the results of the review; Composition of the business of Nestle; Invitation of agency networks of Nestle.
- IN CREATIVE CHARACTERS WE TRUST. Leake, Linda // Agri Marketing;May2000, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p66
Describes some of the most recognized advertising icons used in the food industry in the United States. Background on how these icons, such as the Jolly Green Giant, Doughboy, Tony the Tiger and Elsie the Cow, were created and used in advertisements; Use of these icons in marketing strategies...
- Grocers' rising 'slotting' fees drive unusual ad campaigns. Thompson, Stephanie // Crain's Chicago Business;10/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p44
Relates the advertising efforts of food manufacturers in the United States to counteract the negative impact of rising slotting fees in grocery stores. Fringe publications used by Krafy Foods as its advertising medium for the Altoids mint brand; Marketing campaign of Sara Lee for its Hillshire...
- Supporting Cast. Wellman, David // Frozen Food Age;Jan2001, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the results of a report, released by Competitive Media Spending, regarding the advertising spending of frozen food manufacturers in the United States from October 1999 to August 2000. Top frozen food brands for the period; Top spenders.
- No guesswork needed in Papa Murphy's new TV spots. Cebrynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p14
Praises the television advertisements for Papa Murphy Take 'N' Bake Pizza in the U.S. Description of a take-and-bake pizza; Citation of the simplicity and directness of the spots; Differentiation of product from frozen pizza.
- Promotional mode. Petrak, Lynn // National Provisioner;Jul2000, Vol. 214 Issue 7, p74
Focuses on the importance of sausage products' flavors and its marketing and advertising strategies. Two concurrent trends responsible for the growth sausage industry; Influence of the sausage's high-profile culinary presence on consumers; Sausage company's interest in non-traditional flavors;...
- END OF THE PARTY? Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p22
Suggests that increasing political and media concern about obesity has brought British food companies under close scrutiny in 2003. Efforts at self-regulation; Government efforts to monitor marketing and advertising geared towards children; Food industry's efforts to prevent obesity.
- Capturing The Taste Of Home. WYNNE-JONES, STEPHEN // Checkout;Nov2014, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p91
The article offers information on advertisement campaigns made by the Irish retailers to market it goods by showing the ritualistic aspects of traditional Irish foods and mentions the results of a survey conducted by the journal on Irish costumers.
- Europe slams icons as food fights back. Thompson, Stephanie // Advertising Age;1/31/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the call of the European Health Commission for the food industry to set its own regulations to curb so-called junk-food advertising. Evidences which proved how the industry is under siege in the U.S. from a growing array of government and consumer-advocacy group initiatives; List of...