FOR TASTE AND CONVENIENCE: PACKAGED PUDDING
- Jennene's masterclass Best-ever pudding. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/9/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 50, p58
A recipe for a pudding is presented.
- Reader favorites. Knipper, Charlotte // Prevention;Sep98, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p143
Presents a reader's recipe for chocolate pudding. Nutritional information.
- Snuggling up to warm and cuddly puddings. Young, John Edward // Christian Science Monitor;3/8/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 73, p16
Offers several recipes for pudding, including Indian pudding.
- Ditch the diet down at the pudding club. Gilroy, Fiona // GP: General Practitioner;4/14/2003, p81
The article focuses on a foodie indulged herself at a celebration of the pudding. The Pudding Club, an institution that meets twice monthly at the Three Ways House Hotel, Stratford-upon-Avon, to celebrate the traditional English pudding. Seven gallons of custard were consumed during the evening...
- Bread Winner. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p64
This article focuses on the author's temptation for Red Rock Terrace Bread Pudding available at a restaurant Napa River Grill. Made with fresh-baked butter croissants in place of day-old bread, and eschewing the rum-caramel or bourbon-caramel sauces that most restaurants employ, it is like...
- Puddin' on the Ritz. Cook, Julie // Dairy Field;Oct2001, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the evolution of puddings to provide a variety of options for kids and adults in the United States. Need to reinvigorate grocery store sales; Position to educate consumers about the nutritional attributes of the product; Growth of the category in the private label.
- Eggs At The End Of The Meal. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the inclusion of egg-based desserts such as creme brulee and bread pudding in the dessert menu of restaurants in the United States. Variations created by several restaurants for the basic creme brulee; Ingredients of the Sweet Potato Bread pudding recipe of Dan Staats of The...
- Norwegians save it for weddings. Hale, Christine Weber // Sunset;Feb94, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p136
Presents a recipe for cooking dessert using rommegrot, a slightly tart-sweet cream pudding.
- Xmas Feature. // Beer & Brewer;Summer2013, Issue 27, p20
A recipe for the Christmas Pudding Mix is presented.