Popular hearty choices
- MariTop Stroganoff Style. // Meat Trades Journal;9/26/2014 Supplement, p13
A recipe for MariTop Stroganoff style is presented.
- Delicious Every Day. // Better Homes & Gardens;Oct2013, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p150
Several recipes for dinner are presented including pork chops with maple apples, pumpkin soup with lentils and beef nachos with blender salsa.
- Weeknight BUDGET DINNERS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/19/2015, p54
Several recipes for dinners are presented, including Pork Mince Pad Thai, Potato, Sausage & Thyme Tart, and Brazilian Beef Salad.
- The barbecue belt. // American Cowboy;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p86
The article informs about the food of several places including Beef of Texas, Slab pork ribs of Memphis, Tennessee and Mutton of Owensboro, Kentucky.
- Russian Pelmeni. // Kiki Magazine;Winter2016, Vol. 9 Issue 3/4, p32
A recipe for Russian Pelmeni is presented.
- Hearty Fall Soups. // Country Living;Oct2014, p86
Several recipes are presented, including the pumpkin, beef, and black bean chili, the spicy pork posole, and the chunky tomato-red pepper soup.
- A multi-cultural focus. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p120
Reports on how pork is featured in the cuisine of various cultures as served at hospitals and healthcare communities in the United States. Popularity of the dishes; Advantages of serving pork; Preparation for the dishes.
- Pursuing flavorful cuts. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p67
Focuses on the restaurant-quality beef menu offered by food establishments at hospitals in the U.S. as of February 15, 2003. Highlights of the Certified Angus Beef program of Via Christi Regional Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas; Beef items offered by St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlemen,...
- Consumer Guide to Whole Animal Buying. // Mother Earth News;Dec2009/Jan2010, Issue 237, p21
No abstract available.