LATE QUARTERS SHOW UPSWING: FSD Market Basket index down 0.21%
- IN THE COMING YEAR: Wholesale meat to climb 3%-4%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p48
Presents information on the price indexes of meat, produce, commodities, frozen foods, canned foods and seafoods as of January 2002. Details of the increase in wholesale meat prices; Percentage of the price increase in canned food market; Information on the decrease in wholesale seafood prices;...
- Wholesale prices up 5%; tight dairy market eyed. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p40
Presents wholesale price indexes of dairy products and meat and poultry products in the U.S. as of August 15, 2004. Production of dairy products from February to April; Price index for beef and pork; Prices in the poultry sector.
- Pork fuels 3rd-quarter rise in market index. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the U.S. food category prices posted by the "Foodservice Director" (FSD) magazine market index for the third quarter ended October 2004. Comparison of the third quarter category prices in 2003 and 2004; Increase in the FSD wholesale price index for meat, frozen food and canned market...
- MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p104
Reports on the 1.99 percent decline in wholesale food prices in April 2000. Year-to-date wholesale price index for meat and seafood; Price decreases for commodities, produce, canned and frozen foods; Percent increase in turkey production for year 2000.
- MEAT PRODUCTION TO RISE 1% THIS YEAR: Inflation rate cools, up 0.95% from '01. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p40
Presents an update on the wholesale prices of products from different food categories in the U.S. as of June 15, 2002. Meat; Seafood; Commodities.
- Inflation rate moderates, up 1.33% from last year. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p40
Presents an update on the "FoodService Director" periodical wholesale price index in the U.S. as of June 2005. Decline in price index for meats; Factor that contributed to the increase in broiler production in the first quarter; List of major corn producing states that intend to increase acreage.
- Analysts: Tame PPI may or may not continue. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p2
Reports on analysts' comments about the favorable producer price index on August 15, 1997.
- PPI Jumps 0.8%; Core Rate Adds 0.5%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p2
Reports on the growth of the overall producer price index in the U.S. for October 2003.
- News In Brief: PPI Down 1.6%,Core Off 0.5%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p2
Reports on the decline in the U.S. producer price index in October 2001. Impact of the continued decreases in energy prices on the index.