AN FSD COAST-TO-COAST SURVEY: Spoken menus give patients what they want
- Luminance Has Heart For CMW-Bakersfield Memorial. // SHOOT;3/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p12
Presents the advertisement for Bakersfield, California-based CHW-Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. Indication on the production staff of the ad; Information on the advertising agency; Contribution of the sound designer on the ad.
- Munger Family Donates $2 Million to Local Hospital. // India -- West;12/21/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 5, pA15
The article informs that the Munger family from Bakersfield, California donated two million U.S. dollars to the Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, Bakersfield, California.
- Calling the shots. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;03/17/97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p18
Reports that Moody's Investor Service downgraded the credit rating of Bakersfield Memorial Hospital, located in Bakersfield, California. Reasons for the downgrade; Comments from Bakersfield Memorial's president, C. Larry Carr; Contribution of the rift between Bakersfield Family Medical Center...
- Hospital Power Players: Duke University Hospital. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p21
The article focuses on the traditional food or tray service offered by Duke Hospital in Durham, North Carolina to patients with retail dining offered at various locations such as the Atrium Cafe, the Pavilion cafe, and The Commons restaurant.
- Hospital Power Players: Greenville Memorial Hospital. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;10/26/2015, p22
The article focuses on the food service or tray service offered by Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina to patients which features a web-based online ordering program, retail dining, and interactive menu selection.
- Evaluation of factors affecting plate waste of inpatients in different healthcare settings. Díaz, Antonio Valero; García, Ángel Caracuel // Nutricion Hospitalaria;mar/abr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p419
Introduction/aims: Satisfaction of inpatients with served food within a hospital care system still constitutes one of the main attempts to modernize food services. The impact of type of menu, food category, hospital centre and timetable on the meals wastage produced in different Spanish...
- The "Food & Travel Pass" Initiative. Bowers-Ivanski, Nancy; Russell, Rosemarie; Cook, Sheila // Canadian Nursing Home;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the Food & Travel Pass initiative for managing resident nutritional concerns at the Parkwood Hospital in Ontario. Supervision guidelines; Implementation; Benefits. INSETS: Pertinant principles of adult learning;How well are you doing in your facility?.
- Patient Focused. Schilling, Becky // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p26
The article looks at the efforts of Jim McGrody, director of food and nutrition at Rex Healthcare in Raleigh, North Carolina, to improve food service at the facility. McGrody was selected as food service director of May 2010 by "Foodservice Director" magazine. It provides a background of...
- AVALIAÃ‡ÃƒO DE BOAS PRÃTICAS E CONTAGEM MICROBIOLÃ“GICA DAS REFEIÃ‡Ã•ES DE UMA UNIDADE DE ALIMENTAÃ‡ÃƒO HOSPITALAR, DO MUNICÃPIO DE SÃƒO MIGUEL DO GUAMÃ -- PARÃ. Farias, Jordanne Klicia Rocha; de Souza Pereira, Mayara Manaia; Figueiredo, Elaine Lopes // Brazilian Journal of Food & Nutrition / Alimentos e NutriÃ§Ã£o;Jan2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p113
The objective was to evaluate the Good Practice of a unit of the hospital food, and perform microbiological analysis of food (soup, roast beef, rice, beans and vegetables salad) that comprise the two main dishes served to hospital patients. To evaluate the Good Practice, we used the plug check...