CULINART'S ACQUISITIONS: GAINING BEST PRACTICES
- WITHIN CULINART'S GROWTH STRATEGY: CATERERS ADD TO CAPABILITIES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the acquisitions of food service operator, CulinArt Incorporated. Business enterprises acquired by the company; Increase in revenues since 1999; Management of the acquired business enterprises.
- Marketplace Cafe to open at Gateway. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p2
Reports on the opening of PM Executive Caterers Inc.'s Marketplace Cafe at the Gateway office building in Westchester County, New York. Plans of PM owner Jim Mercadante; Cafe's offering; Other tenants of the building.
- CulinArt Merges with High-end Caterer. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p14
Reports the merger between CulinArt Inc. and Philip Stone Caterers Inc. in the United States. Intention of CulinArt to leverage its operation across the US; Reputation of Stone and Peter Schneir as the finest caterers in Long Island; Impact of the merger on the operations of the company.
- Philip Stone Caterers mergers with CulinArt. Markus, Stuart // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/31/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p6A
Reports on the merger between CulinArt Inc. and Philip Stone Caterers Inc. in New York. Terms of the deal; Agreement to retain the brand identities of the company; Responsibility of CulinArt to manage the catering service of Philip Stone.
- VOLUME NOW $50 MIL.-PLUS: CulinArt takes Food 1st. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p6
Announces the acquisition of Food 1st Restaurant Corp. by CulinArt. Potential benefits of the deal to CulinArt; Accomplishments of Ed Leonard, president and chief executive officer of Food 1st; Role of Leonard in the merged company.
- Smaller players serve up big gains. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p47
Focuses on developments related to food service management companies in the United States as of June 18, 2001. Growth of regional food service management companies; Impact on the market of the merger and consolidation deals among the largest food service management firms; Focus on Culinart...
- P&A Deal Puts CulinArt on West Coast. // Food Management;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on a deal for the merger of Lake Success, New York-based contract management company CulinArt with Santa Ana, California-based P and A FoodSystems. CulinArt Chief Executive Officer Joseph Pacifico has released a statement on the expansion of the company into one of the...
- Fedders move puts growth plan in motion. Hardesty, Dawn Wotapka // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/16/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 52, p19A
The article reports development in real estate business in Long Island, New York. Fedders Corp. has acquired a 60, 000-square-foot building in Stony Brook, New York. CulinArt Inc. has purchased a 22, 000-square-foot building for its home base. CVS Corp. has expanded its company by acquiring a...
- CulinArt: Strategy of offering personalized service. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on Lake Success, New York-based CulinArt's strategy of offering personalized service in the contract business. Desire for expansion and growth; Advertising accounts under the management of CulinArt.