WITH CAMPBELL BEWLEY ACQUISITION: ARAMARK GOES TO IRELAND
- Aramark, Campbell Bewley Group sign joint global-expansion pact. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/27/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p22
Reports that Aramark has branched out into the foodservice market of Ireland by signing two joint venture agreements with the Campbell Bewley Group. Terms of the joint venture agreements; Expansion of the company's global services.
- ARAMARK teams with Trotter. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on the joint food service venture involving ARAMARK and Charlie Trotter, chef/owner of the Chicago restaurant that bears his name. Focus of the venture; Evaluation of the work done by Trotter; Comments from food service director of ARAMARK's Business Services Group, John Zillmer.
- Dublin's Campbell Bewley Group buys Boston's Rebecca's Cafe. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p3
Reports on Campbell Bewley Group's agreement to acquire Rebecca's Cafe. Highlights of Campbell's expansion efforts; Plans to invade the market in Boston, Massachusetts; Profile of Rebecca's Cafe.
- ARAMARK'S GROWTH PORTFOLIO. Lawn, John; Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the success of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based food service firm, Aramark Corp. Foray into non-foods service areas; Growth strategies of management team; Emphasis on organic growth; Overall sales of its largest business line, Business Services. INSETS: An interview with John...
- Aramark's Neubauer: 'Don't call us contractors'. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on Aramark Corp.'s fifth annual International Guest Chef kitchen party held at the renovated dining room and servery at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Chief Executive Officer Joseph Neubauer's comment on the use of the word contractors to refer the company; Company's reason for...
- Science Center gives Aramark street business. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports the food service business of Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Operation of cafe and non-promise catering; Revenue of the firm; Foods offered.
- ARAMARK debuts at PA arena. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. at the opening of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Civic Arena and Convention Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Number of spectators that are expected to attend the opening; Services that will offered by ARAMARK at the event.
- Aramark unveils PanGeos concept at Boston University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the unveiling of Aramark Corp.'s PanGeos food service concept on September 9, 1997. Foods served at the event; Description of the facility used for the event.
- The barter system: Cashing in on an old idea. Brandt, Joshua // Nation's Restaurant News;05/24/99, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p70
Reports on developments related to food service as of May 24, 1999. Includes Aramark's creation of a record-setting strawberry shortcake during the 1999 International Science and Engineering Fair held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.