IN AIRPORTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY: HMSHost links locally
- HMSHost opens new units in Florida, Texas airports. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p20
Reports that the HMSHost Corp. has opened a Cinnabon and an Edy's restaurant unit in the terminal A food court at Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers, Florida.
- HMSHost's Restaurant Month returns to airports. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;10/15/2015, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p5
The article reports that the Restaurant Month celebration at nearly 60 restaurants in airports in North America was brought back by highway and airport food-service company HMSHost in October 2015.
- HMSHost Corp. Riding Coattails of Lindbergh Field's Soaring Success. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the availability of the first airport Yan Can restaurant at the San Diego International Airport, in San Diego, California. In late February 2008, HMSHost Corp. introduced Yan Can restaurant. It is also the first chain's location in San Diego and one of several new eateries...
- HMSHost pays $55M for Cara Canadian airport arm. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/19/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p3
The article reports that concession operator HMSHost Corp. has agreed to purchase the airport restaurant division of Cara Operations Ltd. in Toronto. The deal is valued at $55.2 million. Through its Host International of Canada arm, HMSHost will obtain contracts for around 90 food and retail...
- AND WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD: HMSHost lands in Louisville. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Reports that HMSHost Corp. has been awarded a ten-year contract to operate a foodservice at the Louisville International Airport in Kentucky. Plans of the contractor; Achievements of the contractor.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Reports developments in the foodservice industry in United States as of July 2001. Management of foodservice for the Florida Department of Corrections by the Aramark Corp.; Selection of HMSHost Corp. by San Antonio International Airport to manage foodservice outlets at the airport; Preference...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/2/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p16
Reports developments in the restaurant industry as of February 2004. Terms of the contract signed between HMSHost Corp., ASG Inc. and the L.C. Smith and Berry terminals at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport; Promotion of Janet L. Steinmayer, senior executive vice president of Centerplate company;...
- ATL - HMSHost open new luxury shopping Retail Esplanade at International Concourse F. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;12/7/2012, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p3
The article reports that HMSHost Corp. and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport have opened seven new shops in the airport's new boulevard of stores located in Concourse F.
- HMSHost Congratulates Airport Concession Contest Winners. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jan2008, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p30
This article reports that HMSHost Corp., a leading company in travel dining and shopping, has congratulated the Richard A. Griesbach Award of Excellence winners. The winners were announced at the Airports Council International-North America Airport Concessions Conference in Chicago, Illinois....