IN SCHOOL, CAMPUS DIVISIONS: ARAMARK EXECS STEPPING UP
- John T. McCarty, R I P. // National Review;10/4/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p16
Pays tribute to executive and soldier John T. McCarty. Educational background; Career history in the United States military; Personal background.
- The Keystone Of Management. McCarthy, John J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;3/1/58, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p303
Presents the text of a speech given by John J. McCarthy of General Electric Co., on October 24, 1957, which deals with business management.
- Two Promoted at A.B.A. // Banking;Dec67, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p118
Reports on the promotion of Joseph Caramanica and John McCarthy at the American Bankers Association in December 1967. Positions previously held by Caramanica and McCarthy.
- IHRSA Search Continues. P. K. // Fitness Business Pro;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p20
The article reports on the anticipated announcement about the replacement John McCarthy, executive director of International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) that was suppose to happen in the convention in March 2006. The IHRSA announced at the show in Las Vegas, Nevada that...
- More join banks' wheel of fortune. // Estates Gazette;7/30/2005, Issue 530, p27
Presents an update on real estate investment banking executives in Great Britain as of July 30, 2005. Recruitment of John McCarthy as managing director and head of European asset management for the real estate private equity and mezzanine funds of Lehman Brothers; Addition of James Muir to the...
- Saying hello to a new era? Budiansky, S.; Lief, L. // U.S. News & World Report;8/19/91, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p22
Considers shifts in Mideast political arrangements and suggests the era of the hostage may be ending. Release of Briton John McCarthy after five years in captivity; Kidnapping of French relief worker Jerome Leyraud; Need to curry favor with the US driving the Mideast peace process; Comments...
- John McCarthy's Publications. // Practicing Progress: The Promise & Limitations of Englightenment;2007, p229
A bibliography on the works of the German Studies scholar John McCarthy is presented which includes the books "Fantasy and Reality: An Epistemological Approach to Wieland" and "Crossing Boundaries: A Theory and History of Essayistic Writing in German (1680-1815)" and the article "Wieland and...
- Remembering John. Nair, Ed // Dataquest;11/15/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p98
An obituary for computer scientist John McCarthy is presented.
- John McCarthy (1927-2011). Lifschitz, Vladimir // Nature;12/1/2011, Vol. 480 Issue 7375, p40
An obituary for scientist John McCarthy is presented.