TO RECHARGE BATTERIES, BODIES: AIRPORT CAFE IS WIRED
- San Jose Eyes More Transcons, Flights To Asia. Unnikrishnan, Madhu // Aviation Daily;2/11/2015, Vol. 400 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the move of San Jose International Airport (SJC) in California to make itself the airport of choice by travelers to the Silicon Valley. It mentions that the airport is located in the southern portion of the San Francisco Bay Area and of the San Francisco International...
- Airport Profile - Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International (SJC). // Aviation Daily;5/19/2015, Vol. 401 Issue 35, p6
Charts and diagrams are presented displaying the airport profile of the Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) with emphasis on summary data of U.S.flights, carrier share percentages and passenger wise comparison to the top ten destination airports in the U.S.
- Airline & Travel News - Airport News: San Jose, Calif., Airport To Welcome $35-a-day Shared Lounge. // AirGuide Online.com;2/24/2014, p2
The article reports on the services offered at the Club at San Jose International Airport in California in which travelers will pay $35 to use its shower, workstations, and complimentary wine.
- Airline & Travel News - Airline News: San Jose, Calif., Airport To Welcome $35-a-day Shared Lounge. // AirGuide Online.com;2/24/2014, p2
The article reports that The Club, an airport lounge at Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport in San Jose, California, will now be accessible to all air travelers that offers workstations, showers and complimentary wine for only $35.
- California airport buys Megadata system. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/27/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 48, p6
Reports that the San Jose International Airport in San Jose, California has purchased a PASSUR flight tracking system from the Megadata Corp. of Greenwich, Connecticut. Capability of the system for viewing live flight tracks; Use of PASSUR for integrated noise management and monitoring systems.
- BA to Silicon Valley. // Travel Daily;8/27/2015, p4
The article reports on commercial flight service, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, launched by the company British Airways, from Heathrow Airport in London, England to Mineta San Jose International Airport, Silicon Valley, California.
- Bay Area expansion under way. Seidenman, Paul // Traffic World;10/14/96, Vol. 248 Issue 2, p32
Reports on ongoing expansion programs at three airports in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. Cargo facilities improvements at San Francisco International Airport and the Oakland International; Details of the Airport Capital Project Proposal at the San Jose International Airport; Funding...
- Gay man's Halloween disappearance baffles police. Walsh, Ed // Bay Area Reporter;5/11/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the disappearance of David Brewer, a 32-years old gay from San Jose, California. He was last seen at Mineta San Jose International Airport last Halloween, leaving all his possessions, including his wallet and identification on the curb. Her mother Rosie Carillo had already...
- San Jose Airport Dispute Goes to Court. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Mar2001, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p29
Informs that a United States district judge has given city officials in San Jose, California, until the end of March 2001 to rule on the validity of the night noise curfew at San Jose International Airport. Wider implications of the case; Suit of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison against the city.