TO START OUT SLOWLY: St. Francis joins Consorta
- Business Briefs. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jan2014, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p14
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. as of 2014 including the acquisition made by hospitalist company IPC, the estimated cost of Saint Francis Healthcare System of Hawaii's skilled nursing facility in Honolulu, and a financing deal closed by the Redwoods, a senior living community.
- Regional News: WEST. // Modern Healthcare;2/26/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
The article presents news briefs on the health care industry in Western States as of February 2007. A new inpatient tower has started operations at the University of Southern California University Hospital. The Hawaii Medical Center closed a deal to acquire two hospitals of Saint Francis...
- Revised Consorta numbers. Fox, Anna // Modern Healthcare;8/30/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about the operating income of Consorta in 2002 and 2003.
- What's good for the goose... Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;4/21/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p16
Reports that group purchasing organization Consorta has launched a policy that outlines acceptable and unacceptable business practices for its vendors. Reason for the move; Details on Consorta's code of conduct for its vendors; Implications of the Consorta's document.
- Consorta announces distribution agreements. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Dec2002, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the medsurg distribution agreements announced by Catholic group purchasing organization Consorta that are being offered to non-acute care facilities that participate in the Consorta Advantage program. Growth of the purchase volume attributed to the group's Advantage program members;...
- Consorta OKs code of conduct. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the approval made by Consortia Catholic Resource Partners, Rolling Meadows, Illinois, on a code of conduct governing its group purchasing practices. Background of the code; Web site address where the code will be posted.
- AWARDS FOR SUPPLEMENTS, TUBES: Consorta dual-sources nutritional. // FoodService Director;12/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on the supply agreement for nutritional products reached by Consorta with three companies in the United States. Categories of nutritional products to be supplied by Consorta; Goal of the agreement; Prices of tiers for the nutritional supplies of the company.
- Consorta energized by pact with Johnson Controls. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the agreement of Consorta Inc. with Johnson Controls Inc. that covers energy management products and services.
- TO AID 1,000 MEMBERS: Consorta links with Foodbuy. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p6
Deals with the agreement reached by Consorta Catholic Resource Partners with Foodbuy.com, an electronic commerce and information management services provider. Terms of the agreement; Purpose of the agreement.