AN FSD NEWSTRACK EXCLUSIVE: ARAMARK BUSINESS SVCS. EXEC SEEKS TO DRIVE CHANGE
- Bill Leonard: Always looking for ways to sell more food. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p84
Profiles Bill Leonard, president and chief operating officer for Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Career background; Comments of co-workers to Leonard's working ability; View of Leonard to the importance of outsourcing in the food service industry.
- John Zillmer. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/22/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 38, p76
Profiles John Zillmer, president of Food & Support Services of Aramark Corp. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Educational background; Married life; Career highlights.
- Aramark taps Turk as Campus Dining chairman. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p20
Announces the appointment of Frederick Turk as chairman of the Campus Services division of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Aramark Corp.
- Aramark taps hotel vet Saligram for top int'l. post. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p81
Reports on the appointment of Ravi Saligram as president of the international foodservice division of Aramark Corp. in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- For Aramark's Martinides, mixing marketing and cuisine is the best solution. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p16
Profiles Doug Martinides, vice president, culinary, for Culinary Solutions and Design Solutions at Aramark Corp. Career in Aramark; Comments of Martinides on his appointment; Job responsibilities; Assessment of Aramark's problems with its menu programs.
- Aramark's Neubauer believes success in the future lies in entertainment. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p16
Features the views of Aramark Corp. chairman and chief executive officer Joe Neubauer on the keys to success of a foodservice management company. Understanding the importance of entertainment; Examples of culinary concepts that Aramark has launched to bring entertainment to customers.
- Jantzen joins Aramark. // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
Reports the recruitment of Bob Jantzen as chief executive officer for Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Career history; Achievements and accomplishments; Company operations of Aramark.
- NSMH makes Lifetime Commitment Award. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the award presented to Aramark Inc. district manager Marcia Rafig through the Lifetime Commitment Award by the National Society for Minorities in Hospitality in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Aramark Names New CEO. // Food Management;Jun2012, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p10
The article announces that Eric Foss has been appointed as a president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Aramark Corp.