BLUE CROSS IN HARRISBURG, PA: Insurance co. HQ searches high and low for f/s staff
- Capital BlueCross seeks applicants for wellness program award. White, Holly // Central Penn Business Journal;2/10/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the call of Capital BlueCross for applications for its Worksite Wellness Award program in 2012 in Pennsylvania.
- Capital BlueCross Reminds Consumers To Sign Up For Health Insurance By March 31, 2014. // Insurance Broadcasting;3/12/2014, p1
The article reports that the Capital BlueCross, health insurer, is reminding consumers about deadline of to sign up for health insurance, in Pennsylvania and Lehigh Valley as of March 12, 2014.
- Battle of The Blues. // Best's Review;Oct2002, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p90
Reports on the impact on Pennsylvania's health insurance market by the breakup of Highmark Inc. and Capital Blue Cross's business relationship. Background of events that led to the breakup; Philosophical differences of the companies in handling the business; Increase of competitiveness in the...
- In failed Pa. merger, control is the issue. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;08/25/97, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p46
Focuses on the dispute that ended the proposed merger of Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania and Capital Blue Cross in Pennsylvania. When cancelled merger was announced to the public; Content of joint statement made by both companies; Circumstances surrounding cancelled merger.
- CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS. // Central Penn Business Journal;2/17/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p2
A correction to the article "Capital BlueCross seeks applicants for wellness program award" that was published in the February 10, 2012 issue is presented.
- Pennsylvania blues call off the wedding. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/1/97, Vol. 101 Issue 35, p40
Reports on the Capital Blue Cross company of Harrisburg and the Blue Cross company of Northern Pennsylvania, Wilkes-Barre, who have called off their plans to merge. Reasons for the termination of the plans; Comments from Heidi Irwin, spokeswoman for Capital Blue Cross; Financial information on...
- Two Pennsylvania Blues agree to pursue a merger. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jun97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the merger agreement between Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania and Capital Blue Cross to improve their competitive position. Total membership of the two Pennsylvania health insurers; Plans to create a definitive agreement that incorporates the merger terms approved by the...
- Capital BlueCross gets Susquehanna Bancshares contract. Stauffer, Heather // Central Penn Business Journal;10/19/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p2
The article offers information on Susquehanna Bancshares Inc. would continue its business with health insurance provider Capital Bluecross for its 4,900 employees.
- Firms honored for worksite wellness. Stauffer, Heather // Central Penn Business Journal;11/23/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p2
The article reports that Capital Blue Cross has named three companies including Dentsply International Inc., Fortna Inc., and Bethany Children's Home of Womelsdorf for its 2012 Worksite Wellness Awards.