TWICE A WEEK AND MAYBE MORE: Crepe craze grips U.-Portland
- OOH, LA, LA PANCAKES! Belsan, Diana // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article focuses on crepes and its popularity in France.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;5/5/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 19, p32
Presents a recipe for Lemon Blueberry pancakes.
- Bright Family Breakfasts. // Ladybug;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 4, following p34
Presents two pancake recipes.
- PANCAKES IN A SPRAY CAN. Shine, Laura // Louisville Magazine;2011/2012 Eats Supplement, Vol. 15, p11
The article offers information on Batter Blaster, the organic pancake and waffle.
- German Apple Pancake with Creme Fraiche. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/28/97, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p45
Presents the recipe for the German Apple Pancake With Creme Fraiche served at the Rockenwagner Restaurant in Santa Monica, California.
- Hot cakes. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;05/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p89
Highlights the success and profitability of South American and Caribbean fritters and griddle-fried cakes. Suitability of the food items with other preparations; Nutrition content; Ways of serving the food items; Popularity of the food.
- The world's biggest breakfast. Schultz, Christine // Yankee;May95, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p128
Presents statistics on the May 14, 1994 pancake breakfast in Springfield, Massachusetts. Includes number of people served; Number of pancakes eaten; Pounds of pancake mix used.
- Not just for breakfast anymore. Carroll, Mary // Vegetarian Times;Sep95, Issue 217, p32
Presents recipes for pancakes and crepes. French Dinner Crepes; Creamy Asparagus Filling; Wine-Mushroom Filling; Puffed Oven Cheese Pancake.
- Great pancakes, crepes & waffles. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Jan1996, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p92
Presents recipes for pancakes, crepes and waffles.