LOOKING FOR 25% INCREASE: Fresh paint job, salsa star in high school renovation
- Looks Can Be Deceiving. Silverman, Fran // District Administration;Jul2003, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p41
Reports on the renovation of the Ben Davis High School in Indiana on 2002 by the Metropolitan School District. Reconfiguration of the hallways to give clear, straight lines of sight; Transfer of the central office and guidance department to the front entrance; Installation of electronic locks.
- Old-school Thinking. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;Feb2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on plans of renovating the Technical High School in Springfield, Massachusetts. Role of Congressman Richard Neal on the development of the plan; Cost of renovating the school; Campaigns for fund-raising done.
- Saint Jean Baptiste High School. // American School & University;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p35
The article focuses on the renovation of Saint Jean Baptiste High School located in New York City.
- Battle Creek Central High School. // American School & University;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p60
The article offers information on the renovation of Battle Creek Central High School located in Battle Creek, Michigan.
- Eastern High School. // American School & University;Aug2011, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p71
The article offers information on the renovation of Eastern High School located at Washington, D.C.
- School Modernizes. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decision of Saint Ignatius High School in Cleveland, Ohio to spend $3.5 million renovation, which will provide students with a remodeled student common area and a new building with an upgraded kitchen. Completed in August, it brought a modern touch to the 46-year old...
- Cafeteria is reborn with a Disney touch, new menu-mix. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the renovation of the cafeteria of Cocoa Beach High School, Florida by Dawn Houser. Details on how the renovation was done by Houser, an fsd at Brecard County School District, Florida; Comments made by Houser on the transformation; Information on the menu at the renovated cafeteria.
- Additions and renovations. // American School & University;Jun96, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on renovations at East Junior High School in Dallas, Texas' DeSoto Independent School District. Updating of facility for visual and functional equivalence with other schools in the district; Entrance structure; Additional gymnasium and assembly space.
- Take Note. Hurst, Marianne // Education Week;4/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p3
Focuses on the efforts to combat the strains caused by the renovations to teachers at Highland Park High School in Texas. Development of programs offering stress-busting services; Services offered by local businesses; Impact of the convenience programs on teacher behavior.