THIRD TO OPEN: Quality rises in Bay Cafe
- The place for customers. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p4
Presents an update on the performance of housewares retailer Williams Sonoma's Bay CafÃ© in San Francisco, California, as of August 2005. Changes made by the retail company in the cafe; Statement from Bonita Passarelli, executive chef-manager at Bay CafÃ©, regarding the performance of the...
- Pottery Barn to open 10,000 square foot Trolley Square store. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/06/97, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p10
Reports that home furnishings retailer Pottery Barn will open a store at Trolley Square in Utah.
- Sonoma to SoHo. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;4/3/95, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p6
Reports that housewares chain Williams-Sonoma has signed a lease for a store on Broadway between Prince and Houston in New York City. Handling of the deal by Retail Strategies Inc. president Mark Finkelstein.
- Making decorating easier is Pottery Barn's new focus. Greenberg, Cara // House Beautiful;Jul95, Vol. 137 Issue 7, p36
Features home furnishing chain Pottery Barn. Increase in number of Pottery Barn stores; Interior design of offices. INSET: In the air...
- Bag those greens. Krizmanic, Judy // Vegetarian Times;Sep92, Issue 181, p108
Presents the Salad Greens Dryer bag from Williams Sonoma. One hundred percent cotton; For drying and storing salad greens; Number to call.
- Pottery Barn store to open in Trolley Square on June 27. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/23/98, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p11
Reports on Pottery Barn's opening of a store in Salt Lake City, Utah. Expectation on the success of the company in the area; Increase of the company's revenue in 1997.
- Attitude in the kitchen. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Nov94, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the prototype for Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Pottery Barn division. Merchandise categories; Format for the Williams-Sonoma division; Dominant presentation of store categories.
- Williams-Sonoma opens interactive food store. // Discount Store News;8/10/98, Vol. 37 Issue 15, pH4
Focuses on Williams-Sonoma's opening of a Grande Cuisine store in The Maine Mall located in South Portland, Maine.
- Williams-Sonoma Home to be Edited, West Elm to Expand. CORRAL, CECILE B. // Home Textiles Today;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that Williams-Sonoma Inc. plans some change in the home business and works on the expansion of the brand West Elm.