CUSTOMER COUNTS JUMP 139%: BRANDED OUTLET DOUBLES SALES BIZ AT NEWPORT U
- New Scholarship Program for Minority Pre-Med Students at Christopher Newport University. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);3/1/2012, p19
The article reports on the establishment of a new scholarship program for minorities and low-income students who will pursue a pre-med curriculum by the Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia, for students from a rural or medically underserved area.
- Busters demand branded candy, satisfied with merchandise mix. // Discount Store News;10/18/93, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p65
Reports on the 1993 Consumers Top Brands report on the consumers' preferred brands in the candy and snacks category. Differences in brand preference among various demographics; Top performing brands; Percentage of consumers willing to switch brands; Degree of certainty on finding the preferred...
- Conference offers food for thought. Raposa, Darlene // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Sep2001, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p49
Focuses on the Annual Writing Conference of Christopher Newport University in Newport News, Virginia in 2001. Information on the participants; Classes attended; Lessons learned.
- Ferguson renews community partnership. // Supply House Times;Jun2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p116
The article reports on the commitment of Ferguson Center of the Arts to Christopher Newport University (CNU) with a $12 million donation for community service programs to provide scholarships to students and to enhance cultural experiences in Newport News, Virginia until 2043.
- Great Ideas. // Campus Activities Programming;Sep2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p67
The article focuses on the Leisure Studies Committee created by the Campus Activities Board (CAB) at Christopher Newport University in Virginia. It is the how-to committee that is in charge for teaching students everything from how to decorate their residence hall to salsa dancing. Since its...
- Diet trick. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/20/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 51, p54
Presents information on the financial disadvantage of buying a super-size pack of snack foods.
- What's Now at the Bookstore in Stationery, Apparel and Snacks. Detwiler, Amy // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jan2009, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p72
This article looks at the efforts of college bookstores in the U.S. to equip students to embrace the changes and challenges of 2009 with equipment and energy while still looking fashionable. George Masforroll of Broward College cites the benefit of socially responsible purchasing. Snacks is...
- Convenience Store Shopping Behavior: Salty Snacks. // Convenience Store News;09/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p157
Reports on the results of a report which looked into the demographic profile and purchase behavior of United States adults and teens who purchase salty snacks at convenience stores. Purchase of salty snacks in a c-store, by age and region; Increase in the number of times a salty snack was...
- Cyberschool. Dempsey, Thomas // FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin;Feb98, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the Christopher Newport University's (CNU) online educational programs for law enforcement officers, in Newport News, Virginia. Courses offered; Structure of the programs; Equipment requirements.