Global Marketplace Of Vendors
- Sun offers preconfigured SAN. Vance, Ashlee // Network World;03/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on Sun Co.'s introduction of preconfigured storage-area network (SAN) systems designed to help customers get a SAN up and running more quickly. Combination of StorEdge T3 array and StorEdge network FC switch series; Price range.
- Broadwing offers stronger mgmt. tools for VPNs. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;03/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p25
Focuses on Broadwing Communications' introduction of tools aimed at helping customers manage their virtual private networks. Features and capabilities of its Customer Network Management Suite software; Chance for users to create, delete or modify dial-up remote-access accounts with the enhanced...
- VPN users to get mgmt. help. Duffy, Jim; Greene, Tim // Network World;03/05/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on virtual private network players' introduction of products to ease and coordinate management of virtual private networks and firewalls in the United States. Cisco Systems Inc.'s introduction of VPN/Security Management Solution; Check Point Software Technologies Inc.'s plan to release...
- Gemplus unveils future Java Card. // Telecom Asia;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p40
Reports on Gemplus' introduction of a prototype of its Java Card, which will enable users to access and manage private data from their Web browser. Capabilities of the card.
- Lucent's New Role: Venture Capitalist. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;01/17/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Ignitus Communications company has introduced a product designed to enable service providers to cut costs and improve the efficiency of the access portion of their networks. Involvement of Lucent Technologies company with Ignitus; Significance of the Ignitus model to Lucent...
- Will Fixed Wireless Feel The Chill? McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;02/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p19
Predicts the future of fixed-wireless equipment vendors in the face of a slowing economy. Expected revenue of Netro Corp. for the first quarter of 2001; Business loss posted by Triton Network Systems; Success of DMC Stratex in the market.
- New opportunities for 100G. // Telecom Asia;Dec2014/Jan2015, p26
This article focuses on Swedish telecommunications equipment provider Transmode, the winner of the Optical Network Innovation of the Year category of the Readers' Choice & Innovations Awards 2014 of "Telecom Asia" magazine. Topics covered include the role played by the company's CFP based...
- Netro solution provides last-mile connectivity. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p24
Highlights the introduction of AirStar LM, an advanced fixed wireless broad-band solution, by Netro Corporation. What the solution was designed for; Intentions for the solution; Comments from Gideon Ben-Efraim, chief executive officer and president of Netro.
- California firm aims to bring ATM protocol to wireless industry. Pate, Kelly // RCR;01/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p13
Reports that the telecommunications company Netro, of Santa Clara, California, is aiming to bring Asynchronous Transfer Model (ATM) protocol to the wireless industry. Advantages that wireless ATM offer over wireline networks; Statement from Mark Byington, Netro's vice president; Other...