- Brightpoint profit misses expectations. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/12/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that Plainfield, Indiana-based cellular telephone distributor Brightpoint Inc. has recorded one cent per share of profit in the first quarter of 2008. According to the author, this was far from the 12 cents expected by analysts surveyed by Thomson Financial. The $775,000 in...
- Brightpoint posts loss, revenue decrease. // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p7
Reports on the decline of the revenue posted by Brightpoint Inc. for the second quarter ending June 30, 2001.
- Brightpoint reports revenue increase. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p84
Announces a 37% increase in the revenue for Brightpoint Inc.'s fourth quarter ended December 31, 1998. Earnings before interest taxes, depreciation, amortization and gain on sales.
- SARS doesn't dampen cell phone sales. Maurer, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p39
Reports on the financial performance of Brightpoint Inc. for the second quarter of 2003.
- Brightpoint loss increases. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p65
Reports on the increase in Brightpoint Inc.'s revenues for the first quarter ended March 31, 1999. Amount of net loss; Lower-than-expected results posed by the company's Asia-Pacific division.
- Briefly. // Telephony;02/05/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 6, p84
Provides news briefs on telecommunication industry as of February 2001. Launching of the wireless Internet service of the YadaYada company; Introduction of Service OS, a service platform from Openwave company.
- Brightpoint Inc. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p50
Profiles Brightpoint Inc., a service provider in the wireless communications industry in Indianapolis, Indiana. Stock value; Executive compensations; Board of directors.
- Brightpoint revenue falls below expectations. // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p11
Cites telecommunications firm Brightpoint Inc.'s financial performance forecast for the first fiscal quarter ended March 31, 1999. Factors cited by the company for its projected income decline; Anticipated revenue and operating income from its agreements with various Iridium gateway operators...
- Private equity fever fuels talk of Brightpoint buyout. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p4
The article cites that Plainfield, Indiana-based wireless phone distributor and logistics provider Brightpoint Inc. continued to acquire profits despite decrease in share values. The company is in search of undervalued acquisition targets. Brighton posted 2006 profit of $35.6 million on revenue...