Eagle-ClearWorks.net Merger Free And Clear
- Broadband Services Take Flight. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the expansion of the wireless broadband services of the merged companies ClearWorks.net and Eagle Wireless International Inc. Financial expectations on the expansion of Link 2 Communications' wireless capabilities; Broadband connectivity to be provided by Link 2.
- CLEARWORKS FIBER NETWORK GOES LIVE. // Networks Update;Oct2000, p1
Reports the launching of the metropolitan area fiber network services of ClearWorks.net in Houston, Texas. Delivery of the Bundled Digital Services; Accessibility of the service to subscribers in Stone Gate and Rock Creek communities; Planned merger with Eagle Wireless International Inc.;...
- Eagle Wireless Eyes Broadband Gold Mine. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p28
Focuses on the television digital set-top boxes introduced by Eagle Wireless International Inc. Capabilities of the boxes; Target market of the product.
- Clearworks.net forms relationship with ADI. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p34
Focuses on ClearWorks.net's strategic alliance with ADI. Goal of servicing security needs in communities receiving bundled digital services in the United States; Subject of a seminar at the March 2000 Midwest Security Conference.
- BUILDING THE FUTURE. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p67
Focuses on developments impacting home systems market in the United States, current as of November 2000. SmartAMERICA Development Corp.'s agreement with DSL Solutions Inc.; Leviton Manufacturing Co.'s goal of providing homes built by Pulte with Leviton Integrated Networks; ClearWorks.net Inc.'s...
- Eagle Wireless reports sales increases. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the financial performance of Eagle Wireless International Inc. for the year ended August 31, 1998, and first quarter ended November 30, 1998. Sales growth; Net income; Eagle's efforts to leverage its presence in the wireless products industry.
- Eagle to resell Lucent data products. // RCR;08/02/99, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p10
Reports on Eagle Wireless International Inc.'s agreement to become a reseller of Lucent Technologies Inc.'s data networks products.
- Putting the Internet on TV. // CED;Jan2000, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
Reports on Eagle Wireless International Inc.'s launch of BroadBandMagic.com, a subsidiary that intends to develop Internet devices that utilize television as a display medium. Industry projections on growth of market for digital set-top box products.
- From monkey biz to eagle biz. Sklar, Debbie L. // America's Network;04/01/98, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p61
Informs the selection of former Senator Gary Hart as Eagle Wireless International Incorporated's board of directors in Houston, Texas. Counselling experiences of Hart; How Hart will help Eagle.