Paler Shade of Green
- LOOKING UP: NEW FOR '02. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p27
Presents various news important to foodservice operators as of January 15, 2002. Foodservice operators' optimism about the prospects for growth in 2002; Additional features of the 'FoodService Director' magazine.
- The '99 Menu. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p40
Opinion. Provides an overview on industry news and trend features that will be presented on the pages of `FoodService Director' magazine in 1999. Expansion of calendar and research efforts; Menu development; Emerging business opportunities; Monthly report on vegetarian menu and marketing idea;...
- A new council of knowledge. King, Paul // FoodService Director;3/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p7
The author discusses the improvements made to the "FoodService Director" magazine by non-commercial foodservice operator FoodService Director. Topics include the creation of the non-commercial foodservice comprehensive research called The Big Picture in 2012, the survey of restaurant and hotel...
- FSD's 2010 Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the results of the 2010 Compensation Study conducted by the magazine "FoodService Director" in the U.S.
- 1998: Revenues rise 8%; volume tops $17.1 bil. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p75
Reports on the results of a survey conducted by `FoodService Director,' which revealed an increase in revenues of foodservice management contractors in 1998 in the United States. Business activities of companies in 1998; Diversification move made by Host Marriott; Projections for 1999; Insights...
- UNIT GAINS: Recreation up 47%; B&I units gain 23% more. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p76
Reports the results of a survey conducted by `FoodService Directors,' on the market segments growth of foodservice industry in the United States in 1998. Explanations from industry officials; Overall market growth of the industry; Outlook for the college foodservice.
- MarketCapsule: A CLOSE-UP LOOK AT BREAKFAST. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p6
Presents the results of the `FoodService Director' Research Advisory Panel study which determined the number of foodservice operators offering breakfast meals in the United States. Status of traditional breakfast counts in the country; Percentage of breakfast meals serviced by the foodservice...
- Are Food Trucks the Wheel Deal? // Restaurant Business;Jun2015 Supplement Food Service Handbook, Vol. 114, p50
The article offers a report by a magazine Foodservice Director regarding the service of food trucks and growth in use of food trucks in college campuses.
- CONTRACT-MANAGED FOODSERVICE. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2011, p92
The article offers information on the contract-managed foodservices in the U.S. It mentions that the food and drink revenue for contract-managed foodservices was projected by the U.S. National Restaurant Association to reach 42.08 billion dollars in 2011, which is a 4.3% increase over 2010. The...