HFM, ASHFSA Consolidate
- AHF: "We Have a Lot to Gain". Lawn, John // Food Management;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p18
An interview with Bruce Thomas, president at Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) and Deanne Carlisle president of the American Society of Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA), is presented. Bruce and Carlisle reveal their motives beyond the merger of the organizations. Bruce...
- CMDA, MASA to merge to form ASA Region 2. // Supply House Times;Dec2000, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p9
Focuses on the merger plans between the Chicago Metropolitan Distributors Association and the Mid-America Supply Association. Response to the American Supply Association's reorganization; Provisions under the reorganization plan; Focus of the merged organization.
- CNY, Southern Tier ASTD chapters merge. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);8/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of Southern Tier Chapter and Central New York chapters of the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) in New York.
- NAII-Alliance Merger Plans On Course. Howard, Lisa S. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/17/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 46, p30
Reports on the progress in the merger negotiation between the National Association of Independent Insurers and the Alliance of American Insurers. Implication of the planned merger on the insurance industry; Terms of the agreement.
- Nurse alliance expands in Vt. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/10/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p21
Presents information on the merger of the Visiting Nurse Alliance of Vermont and New Hampshire and the Southern Vermont Home Health Agency of Brattleboro, Vermont. Benefit of the merger for the two organizations; Reason for merging.
- Virginia, Washington, D.C. associations come together. Greenberg, Lisa // Automotive Body Repair News;Feb2003, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the merger between Virginia Auto Body Association (VABA) and Washington Metropolitan Auto Body Association in the U.S. Plans of the associations to improve collision repair services; Views of Barry Dorn, former chairman of the VABA, on the merger; Affiliation of the association to...
- Merger links dealmaker groups. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the merger of the Institute of Merger & Acquisition professionals and the International Association of Merger & Acquisition Consultants. International Merger & Acquisition Professionals as thee name of combined organization.
- First-class competition. Bharath, Kaveer // Finance Week;4/21/2003, p48
Reports on the approval and recognition for three competition policy institutions in South Africa in 2003, the Competition Commission, Tribunal and Appeal Court by the Economic Co-operation and Development Global Forum on Competition. Extent to which competition policy is merger policy;...
- Mapping Mergers. Kenworthy, Ann C. // Association Management;Sep99, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on the impact of mergers to associations in the United States. Report by the Labor Research Association on the magnitude of mergers; Competition between the International Association for Financial Planning and the Institute of Certified Financial Planners. INSET: Insider and Outsider...