MSRB Elects Investor Representative, Filling Gap Open Since Last Fall
- SSB's Marsh To Be New MSRB Head. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31218, p1
Reports on the election of Ward Marsh as chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2001. Career history of Marsh; Job responsibilities.
- Jester, Watkins to Assume MSRB's Top Posts on Oct. 1. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p4
Reports on the selection of managing director William J. Jester Jr. of the municipal bond department at UBS Financial Services Inc. as chairman of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Work experience of Jester; Selection of J. Ben Watkins as vice chairman of MSRB; Career profile of...
- MSRB Elects William O'Keefe to Fill Unexpired Term. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31132, p5
Announces the appointment of William B. O'Keefe as member of the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. O'Keefe's post at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter of New York City; Stanley E. Grayson's departure from the board.
- Securities board seeks candidates. INKLEBARGER, TIMOTHY // Pensions & Investments;2/7/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) of Alexandria, Virginia, which is seeking candidates for its board.
- MSRB to Replace Kit Taylor. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to launch a search for a new executive director in the U.S. The board has decided not to renew the contract of Christopher Taylor, who has held the position for 28 years of the board's 31 years of existence. Taylor...
- Five New Members Elected, Including Philadelphia Finance Chief. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p4
Reports the election of the members of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the U.S. Terms of services; Career background of executive James L. Freeman; Job description of finance market executive Phillip Smith.
- MSRB Names Feinberg Chair, Hill Vice Chair, Effective Oct.1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31470, p5
Reports the election of Hill A. Feinberg as chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Effectivity on the position of Feinberg; Career highlights of Feinberg; Educational background.
- MSRB: Comment on Best Execution. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;7/29/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33952, p1
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is planning to issue two concept releases including one that seeks public comment on the development of a best-execution rule and other that urges input on advancing post-trade data reporting in August 2013.
- A Year at Helm of MSRB. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p1
Reports the leadership performance of Daniel L. Keating as chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the United States. Issues addressed by Keating concerning the municipal market; Assertion to the proposal of creating a category of municipal market professionals; Efforts of...