Rochester, N.Y., GOs Cut by Moody's
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.
- Adventist Health Rated by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Adventist Health System/Sunbelt Obligated Group, Tennessee's Series 2000 bonds.
- Greenville, N.C., Utilities Get A2. // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p2
Reports on the rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to Greenville, North Carolina's utilities commission enterprise system revenue bonds, Series 2001.
- Moody's Ups N.Y.S. EFC Rating to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to raise its rating on the New York State Environment Facilities Corp.'s state clean water and drinking water revolving funds revenue bonds, Series 2001C.
- Allegany Co., N.Y., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p2
Reports on the Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Allegany, New York's outstanding bonded debt.
- Port of Long Beach Has Positive Outlook. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p2
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to change its outlook on the revenue bond rating of the City of Long Beach Harbor Department, Port of Long Beach, California from stable to positive.
- Moody's Raises N.Y.C Debt to A2. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;08/09/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30950, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to raise its rating on New York City's outstanding general obligation debt and related city debt. Factors that led Moody's to upgrade its rating on New York City's debt; Strength of the city's financial condition and economy.
- Florida Bridge Agency Downgraded After Governor Vetoes Bailout Plan. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/20/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31164, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the ratings for Florida's Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority's outstanding revenue bonds. Governor Jeb Bush's decision to veto a bailout plan to cover debt service for the bridge's bonds through 2004; Factors contributing to the downgrading...
- Moody's Confirms NTTA's Rev Rating. // Bond Buyer;01/29/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31065, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed the North Texas Tollway Authority's A2 rating revenue bond rating. Cost overrun disclosed by the Authority for Section IV of the President George Bush Turnpike.