Annual Review of Environmental and Natural Resources Law: September 1, 1998 - August 31, 1999
- Alaska. Rennicke, Jeff // Backpacker;Dec2000, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p62
Comments on the effect of the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act in the United States which was signed into law by former President Jimmy Carter on December 2, 1980.
- Environmental liability relief resurfaces. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Aug93, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p8
Opinion. Discusses the passage of two bills in Congress, including the Resource Conservation & Recovery Act, that would lessen the liability of banks on properties damaged by the environment. Lender protection; Trimmed banking red tape; Bank Secrecy Act compliance; Reauthorization of Superfund...
- The Supreme Court appeared ready to bar people. // Christian Science Monitor;1/12/96, Vol. 88 Issue 33, p2
Reports the Supreme Court is prepared to bar people from using a 20-year-old enviromental law to recover money that they spent to clean up hazardous waste on their property from previous owners. Skepticism of five of the Court's nine justices when told that the Resource Conservation and Recovery...
- Editorial. Smith, Don C. // Journal of Energy & Natural Resources Law (International Bar Ass;Mar2012, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including natural resources law, minerals production, and environmental law.
- Foreword. Brax, Jeff; Menell, Peter S. // Ecology Law Quarterly;2001, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p225
Introduces a series of articles on court cases about environmental and natural resources law.
- INTRODUCTION. Robbins, Kalyani // Akron Law Review;2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p837
An introduction to the symposium titled "The Next Generation of Environmental and Natural Resources Law: What Has Changed in Forty Years and What Needs to Change as a Result" organized by the author is presented.
- Narrower FIFRA bill possible; rifle shot RCRA fix slows. Fairley, Peter // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p9
Reports on developments related to pesticide regulation as of February 21, 1996. Possibility that Congress will pass a narrower revision of the pesticide law if time runs out for a larger package of revisions; House's passage of a narrower fix to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act;...
- Letter from the Editor. Palomaki, Ashley // Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy;Winter2013, Vol. 24 Issue 1, preceding p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor informs about change in the title name of the journal from "Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law and Policy" to "Colorado Natural Resources, Energy, and Environmental Law Review".
- Bibliography. Gunst, Andreas // Journal of Energy & Natural Resources Law (International Bar Ass;Feb2005, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p77
Presents a bibliography that lists published secondary material relating to energy and natural resources law and policy.