The Re-Birth of the Gold Wing: Honda's Brobdingnagian Tourer gets a Clean Sheet Re-Design
- The History maker. // Australian Motorcycle News;7/23/2015, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p65
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of riding the Honda NSR500 motorcycle from motorcycle manufacturer Honda Motor Co. Ltd.
- ST1300 REPLACEMENT. Purvis, Ben // Australian Motorcycle News;8/1/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p7
The article focuses on the plans of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. related to the design of its VFR1200F-based tourer motorcycle.
- PRODDIE BIKES WITH HRC BADGE. Young, Colin // Australian Motorcycle News;12/5/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p213
The article reports that Honda Motor Co. Ltd. targets to produce a maximum of five replicas of its 1000cc RC213V MotoGP prototype racer for sale to privateer teams in 2014 which will run with a control electronic package with a 24-litre fuel allocation.
- Honda XR65or. // Dirt Bike;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p36
Features the Honda XR65or motorcycle from Honda Motor Co. Details on the design; Type of engine used; Speed capacity of the bike.
- HONDA CR85R. // Dirt Bike;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p40
Features the Honda CR85R motorcycle from Honda Motor Co. Details of the design; Type of engine used; Performance in off-road biking.
- Quick Ride. Gancedo, Victor // Cycle World;May99, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p32
Evaluates the Honda XL1000V Varadero touring motorcycle. Features of the motorcycle; Price.
- Britain vs. Japan, 1973. Egan, Peter // Cycle World;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p14
Features the 1975 Honda CB550 motorcycle.
- The hawk above, the crud below. Schilling, Phil // Cycle World;Apr99, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p72
Discusses the role of Honda company in reshaping American motorcycling. Launching of Honda CB77 Superhawk in 1961; Number of motorcycles marketed in the United States annually; Attitudes of motorcycle makers and distributors; History of motorcycling.
- What's Up, Bosscat? // Cycle World;Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p27
Features the Honda Bosscat motorcycle.