Hot Off The Skillet
- Neon rolls at Chrysler. // Machine Design;4/18/94, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p16
Features the design and manufacture process for the Chrysler Neon automobile. Commencement of training of assembly-line employees at an early stage; Sequencing of work stations by height; Participation of workers in a design-verification drive program. INSET: What's new in the Neon..
- 2001 Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus Coupes and Sedans. Vaughn, Mark // AutoWeek;09/11/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p16
Reports on the model 2001 passenger cars of Chrysler. Presence of a market for the basic three-box automobile; Offer of comfortable driving; Features of the cars.
- At Large. Thompson, Steve // AutoWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 43, p8
Details the uniqueness of the Chrysler Prowler automobile. Popularity of the automobile among consumers; Design of the automobile; Praise for the overall character of the car.
- Dragging up nostalgia. Bayley, Stephen // Management Today;Mar2001, p87
Comments on the design of the Chrysler Personal Transport (PT) Cruiser automobile. Emergence of a revivalist trend in car design; Samples of revived designs of novel cars from automobile manufacturers; Anticipation of observer impressions on PT architecture.
- CARS WE LIVE WITH. DEL-COLLE, ANDREW // Popular Mechanics;Nov2012, Vol. 189 Issue 11, p48
The article evaluates the Chrysler 200 automobile from Audi AG.
- White House racer. // Automotive News;10/24/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5575, p6
Features the Patriot hybrid-drive race car presented to President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore at the White House. Chrysler Vice Chairman Thomas Denomme's explanation of the details of the advanced technology vehicle; Event marking the first-year anniversary of the...
- CHRYSLER 300C TOURING. Morley, David // Motor;Oct2006, p44
The article presents information about the features of the Chrysler 300C Touring car. The engine of the car is smooth and flexible. The weight of the car is 350kw/1876kg. At speed, the car is heavy as compared to other Chrysler 300C automobiles. It seems that the car has a bit more unsprung...
- 5 Fast & factual. // Wheels;Jul2014, p160
The article presents five facts about the Valiant Pacer car model from Chrysler, including its kooky colours in 1969-1970 like Little Hood Riding Red, Bondi Bleach, and Green Go.
- Redone 200 shows new look for Chrysler. Vellequette, Larry P. // Automotive News;1/13/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6603, p0017
The article reviews the redesigned 2015 Chrysler 200 sedan.